I cant find shoes!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 meghanmbm

• 203 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

Where did you all end up buying your shoes? I need two pairs: One in a silver color and a pair in ivory. I cant seem to find any that I like. Well let me re-state that I cant seem to find any I like under $300:) We are really trying to cut costs my dress fitting is in 2 weeks and i need my shoes, Help..
    Live every day like the next will never come.

#2 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:14 PM

Definitely check out that thread. It took me months to find shoes as well. Also check out Buy women's shoes boots handbags | Shop visually for women men's shoes clothing | Like.com. It lets you put in a color, style, heel height, etc. and it looks all over the internet at places like endless.com & zappos.com without you having to jump from site to site.

#3 Cassondra2009

• 444 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:11 PM

I bought 5 pairs of shoes at Shoes from Shoebuy.com - Free Shipping & Return Shipping and sent back the 4 that didn't fit! I defintely recommend checking out that site bc there is free shipping both ways! Good luck.

#4 marise

• 179 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 05:09 AM

I had the same problem!! The dress and planning the wedding was the easy part, finding my shoes was thus far the most stressul thing I had to do. I could not find a pair of shoes that I loved, under $500, that is =) I knew specifically what detailing I wanted so it was so hard to find a shoe that fit my criteria! Here are a few websites that I looked at that I thought had a pretty good selection at a reasonable price. I ended up finding my shoes online and going to a store that had them so I could see them in person and purchased them.

Bellissima Bridal Shoes: The Source for Designer Wedding Shoes
          Quality Bridal Shoes | Wedding Shoes | Prom Shoes | Dyeable Shoes
          Wedding Shoes - Dyeable Wedding Shoes - Designer Wedding Shoes & Kate Spade, Something Bleu, Stuart Weitzman Grazia - MGlassSlipper.com
          Bridal Shoes | OneWed.com
          Wedding Shoes | Couture Bridal Shoes | Ivory Wedding Shoes

wedding - Search Zappos.com

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users