23 replies to this topic

#21 Ryves

• 157 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:50 AM

Its late but congrats.

#22 Maral

• 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:11 PM

Thanks for your review. I'm getting married at AS on December 8th, 4pm:) I've just received confirmation on the date, and have so many questions. I really appreciate it if you could help me out. I don't really undrestand the difference between the free wedding package and the pearl. If anything looks like free package has more to offer! Can I ask which package you went with? I really like it that you played your own music. Did you get the private dinner, or you wnt with simple group reservation? Do you the location of their private dinners?

#23 briks86

• 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:17 AM

Hi there:)

My wedding is booked at the Azul Sensatori for this summer.  Can you tell me why you chose to go with an outside photographer instead of the one included with the Gold Package? I heard you would have to pay 800$ just to allow them on the property, and then of course pay their fee as well. 

Also, did you just have the one cocktail party? This was something for which you had to pay extra?

Thank you in advance!

#24 doodle85

• 4 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

I was wondering what the night life is like at this resort...I understand there is a nightclub, but reviews I have read say that everything closes down pretty early.. any info on this subject?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users