Photo

Cigar Rollers???

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
  • 319 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:24 PM

Hey guys - I actually used cancund and don't have the best review about them.

1) The cigars were great and the roller was entertaining - everyone loved it.

The negatives - they did arrive on time but I had told them not to charge our guests - after our cigars were rolled (50) he started charging when I specifically told him not to. We had to have our wedding coordinator pay him for the extra ones so our guests wouldn't have to pay.

-The team showed up with the carlos guy, a random girl dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, and the cigar roller. I had a bunch of nice pictures with the people around the cigar table and the girl with her bright t-shirt showed up in so many of the pics!! If you don't mind this then it wouldn't be a problem but I would definitely use someone else. I thought I'd be saving but I spent just as much using him as I would have someone else since he ended up charging extra at the end.

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#22 jamieirene

jamieirene
    • 650 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:02 PM

Omg I would love to have a cogs roller at my cocktail hour im going to ask my resort I do remember there being a cigar vendor there when we stayed for a week this past September.

#23 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
      • 995 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:13 PM

this sounds fantastic...i bet i could do something like this in jamaica..but it might cost a grip...hmmm...might be worth some research, though.

R~

#24 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
        • 152 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

So how were the cigar rollers ladies?  Did you think it was worth while?

#25 echraide

echraide
          • 152 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

I'm curious as well. The FI is harping pretty hard on getting one. =D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users