Sign in to follow this  
finleys7

Cigar Rollers???

we were planning on doing this but the people i talked to who did do it, all said they would rather have used the money to upgrade the food or decorations.. or music.  we decided not to go with it

Wow that sounds like a good deal. I think the lowest quote I got was $450. Can you send me their contact information? Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by katrina305 View Post

They quoted me 200 for an hour and a half and 50 fresh rolled cigars.

I think I"m just going to get a box of various cigars (my FI good friend works for a cigar mag) and make personalized match books or lighters. I love the idea of having someone hand roll them but them I think of all the other places I could be spending that money.

I booked www.cancuncd.com for a wedding I coordinated last Saturday.  Edward was always very responsive to my e-mails and there was no fuss about price, time, or anything.  He was able to answer all of my questions and speaks excellent engish.   Edward arrived on time with two assistants on Saturday night.  They were great.  Everyone enjoyed watching them roll the cigars, and of course, the cigars themselves. 

Destination Scout --

Mind me asking you what you paid?   I originally got quoted for a wedding in Cancun but when we had to change locations to Riviera Maya everything has seemed to have doubled!

Thanks!