Photo

Help! Guest book question

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 jak27

jak27
  • 715 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 03:40 PM

We are going to use a gorgeous coffee table book I bought that is about Los Cabos, and have our guests sign anywhere in it...on the pages, around the pictures, etc.

That way, we can still use it as a display book, but we can open it up whenever and see what things people wrote!

Plus, the pictures are great...can't remember the name of it right now, but I know it's available at Costco.

#32 dragonfly

dragonfly
    • 1,820 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

What a great idea the coffee table book is.
      Kelly~

#33 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

Omg Jill... I suck. Sorry this took so long, here's the sand dollar sites that I had bookmarked. I'm not sure which ones I liked, and which ones I didn't - lol sorry... these are just all of the ones I had in my folder. I also haven't ordered any yet, so I'm not sure how they are shipping wise.

Sand Dollars, Starfish and Seashells

Sand Dollars, Sand Dollar, Sanddollars, Sandollar, Sandollars, Bank

Sand dollars seahorses sanddollars and more

Sand Dollars - seashells world

eBay: A732 140 SAND DOLLARS ASSORTED SIZES (item 160122798583 end time Jun-06-07 18:00:42 PDT)
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#34 kay726

kay726
        • 218 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 09:32 PM

I bought my guest book at Welcome to the Guestbook Store!. The pages had really cute questions and my guest loved to fill out the page. The pages have an area for a poloraid picture.

#35 Shelley

Shelley
          • 169 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:30 PM

Oh I love this site! I think I just found what I'm going to do! Thanks for the post! Do you have any pics of what it looks like all put together?

#36 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 June 2007 - 02:40 PM

I was hoping to do something unique! I love the sand dollar idea that everyone signs and that would be perfect, but my sister just got married in May and did that! I am now thinking of doing the coffee table book, unless I can come up with something ingenious!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users