Sign in to follow this  
laura b

Help! Guest book question

Does anyone have a pictures of the sea shell in vase idea? In my head I can't picture how sand dollars would lay in a vase, but it sounds really cool.

sorry, i do not. I don't anticipate that they will lay perfectly but i think that will be part of their charm.

I believe we are making an album from Kodak Gallery of pictures of us in Mexico and having our guests sign that.

Kodakgallery.com*Gift Ideas

Another idea that is cute is to have a basket of stamped postcards instead of a guest book so that each of your guests write out a postcard to you and your hubby. Then have these mailed to you after the event - so you'll have something fun to read when you get home from your honeymoon!

Melissa

I would do something you know you are going to want around later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura b View Post
You girls and the autograph donkeys. I love you, but I'm glad the FH isn't "into donkeys."
You're lucky! I'm sure steve will find a nice place for the donkeys right in the living room or something. But you know, the kind of whimsical, funness(is that a word) of the donkey really just fits our relationship, meaning we are pretty laid back, non serious people, so its a good choice for us.

If I did something else I would have done the matted picture frame, but we're not having very many people so I don't think it would work that good.

We are doing a mix between the wish cards and the polaroid book. I made individual wish cards with a spot for a digital picture on them. There's a post somewhere that shows it.