Looking for a Boudoir Photographer in Michigan

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:37 PM

What if the female photographer was a lesbian?

Interesting.

#32 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:40 PM

Oh, and just for clarification...I don't think that by me being ok with a male photographer taking my B-pics would make me value my body any less.

If the male photographer was awesome and was going to produce awesome work, then I would so do it. I am sure that he is not going to get any "pleasure" out of taking them.

Just my opinion. We are all entitled to them.

#33 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:42 PM

Oh, I totally agree Martha- I have no problem with anyone else using a male photog for their b-pics, it's totally a personal opinion. I also agree that a photographer is a professional and the problem wouldn't be with the photographer, it would be me!
        You did mention however, that you'd keep your clothes on. Maybe we're not talking about the same kind of pictures- Ann & I definitely didn't have our clothes on! lol

#34 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:44 PM

Ahh....see, maybe that's why I would use a male. My clothes would be ON. Probably even with a female!

Ya, Jay may not like that very much! No offense, Jonathan!

#35 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            Oh, I totally agree Martha- I have no problem with anyone else using a male photog for their b-pics, it's totally a personal opinion. I also agree that a photographer is a professional and the problem wouldn't be with the photographer, it would be me!
            You did mention however, that you'd keep your clothes on. Maybe we're not talking about the same kind of pictures- Ann & I definitely didn't have our clothes on! lol
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Just Martha
            Ahh....see, maybe that's why I would use a male. My clothes would be ON. Probably even with a female!

Ya, Jay may not like that very much! No offense, Jonathan!
            Oh yea - these aren't just your every day portraits! I guess you don't have to be topless - but I do think most boudoir photography involves some level of nudity!

#36 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:52 PM

I text'd Jay about 10 minutes ago asking him if he thought it would be ok...he hasn't replied back. He is probably trying to figure out what the heck I am talking about. ha!

#37 amanda&gabe2008

amanda&gabe2008
              • 133 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:55 PM

Hi girls and boys- wow i didnt realize what a hot topic i started untill i logged back in and started reading this thread.....

Sorry Jonathan-

#38 jthrasher

jthrasher
                • Banned
                • 486 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:01 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amanda&gabe2008
                  Hi girls and boys- wow i didnt realize what a hot topic i started untill i logged back in and started reading this thread.....

Sorry Jonathan-
                  lol no need to be sorry. just discussing. not really a hot topic, just some things to think about. I'll be posting a link shortly with some BD/glamour type work I've done.

#39 jthrasher

jthrasher
                  • Banned
                  • 486 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:04 PM

Ok ladies, here's a link to some of my more risque work. I haven't done BD work for brides in particular but I have done some for girls who are doing modeling and photos for their boyfriends.

JTP - BD photos

#40 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 03:12 PM

thanks for sharing. i love that in all of your pics (including these, but definitely not limited to) you can tell you strive for artistic quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users