60 replies to this topic

#21 jthrasher

jthrasher
  • Banned
  • 486 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by akh
    but it's just human nature for a woman to be hesitant to be semi-nude in front of a male that she doesn't know well. i just don't think any amount of logic will get past that.
    why is this different from being on the beach in a bikini? Most of the time the type of B-shots are just as covered up.

#22 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:15 PM

BTW, I just asked Cain if he would mind if I had a male photographer do this type of pictures, he said no he wouldn't care. So Jonathan if you want to do some free pictures give me a call.. lol just kidding..

#23 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

good point jonathan. Never thought of it that way

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
          why is this different from being on the beach in a bikini? Most of the time the type of B-shots are just as covered up.
          i'd also feel uncomfortable on the beach if someone was taking pictures! but i also said i was one that would consider a male

#25 jthrasher

jthrasher
          • Banned
          • 486 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TAMMYM
            BTW, I just asked Cain if he would mind if I had a male photographer do this type of pictures, he said no he wouldn't care. So Jonathan if you want to do some free pictures give me a call.. lol just kidding..
            LOL

maybe I'll take you up on that. Just to post some B-photos on here that were done by a guy

#26 jthrasher

jthrasher
            • Banned
            • 486 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              i'd also feel uncomfortable on the beach if someone was taking pictures! but i also said i was one that would consider a male
              lol, I didn't mean on the beach with some stranger taking photos. yeah, that would make anyone uncomfortable. I just meant you're on the beach with guys you don't know in just as revealing clothing. Most of them are probably more perverts than us male photographers

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:24 PM

lol - i do agree. but i'm not going to lock myself up at home! but that's different from walking into a room alone with a male and taking off my clothes.

#28 jthrasher

jthrasher
                • Banned
                • 486 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  lol - i do agree. but i'm not going to lock myself up at home! but that's different from walking into a room alone with a male and taking off my clothes.
                  I wouldn't recommend walking in alone! lol Usually a photographer will have a makeup artist or assistant. Plus I ALWAYS recommend bringing someone with that you're comfortable with.

#29 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:31 PM

So Jonathan, you've done them before? Can we see?

#30 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:33 PM

My OBGYN is a male...he sees WAY more than a photographer would. That is his profession. I have never felt weird or uncomforabtle in front of him.

I would so allow a professional pgotographer shoot my B-pics. My finacee would be fine with it...I would keep all my clothes on and would bring a friend. I don't even think he would ask who took them because he would just be so excited about the pictures. If he asked, I would tell him...as long as I felt safe and comfortbale that would be all he needed.

I think. I will have to ask him when he gets home. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users