Review - Photographer Michael Maurus/Cancun Wedding Photography

• Please log in to reply
183 replies to this topic

#151 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:08 AM

Hey guys!

So I posted some pics (tried to post many that weren't in Michael W.'s blog!) in my other thread if you want to check them out (or maybe you've seen enough, haha:-))

Here's the thread:

Hope you enjoy!:-)

#152 s_katrese

• 182 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:08 AM

wow you and your hubby look amazing...I'm glad you will have photos you can cherish.

#153 FutureMsMoulton

• 762 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:07 AM

I love your new photos and I am so happy that you got the ones you deserved. I would have laughed so hard if you had posted one with your arm in the air and I love that Michael (good Michael) even left a comment about it here!

#154 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:22 PM

Wow, I just read your review and didn't read any of the 16 pages that follow (I am on dial up, it would take forever!!) but this review is just horrendous! To think that some a&%hole charged you that amount of money to take those pictures is just baffling to me. A bride doesn't get to "re-do" her wedding day! I probably would not have been able to keep it cool and be as nice to him as you were!
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#155 jplovesme

• 385 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

I saw your edited pics thread first, and I'm glad this one popped up for me... Geez. What a pain! I'm soooo glad you shared your review of him. No to Michael Maurus! Thank goodness the new (altered) photos are way better, thanks to the kind people here.

#156 astreit

• 182 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 10:44 PM

Wow, you went through a lot. I pray I don't have any problems with my photographer! Your anniversary shots are very good though at least.

#157 Mrs.B

• 455 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:09 AM

OMG! I am so sorry to hear of your awful experience. However, thanks for sharing because you will save a lot of BDW brides much grief.

#158 jawhite77

• 33 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:06 PM

This sounds like my personal nightmare. I am so sorry for you and I am trying to book someone right now and I pray that it doesn't turn out like that b/c I probably would have killed him. If it does help, you look beautiful in your pics :)

#159 ccsoti

• 19 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:00 PM

Wow... sounds like quite the debacle! The good news is that you looked fabulous :o) Thanks very much for this review! I have been browsing the net for photographers and you never really know what you are going to get even when the pics on the site look good... This has been really helpful!

#160 Simistar

• 645 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:38 PM

Thank you ladies

I do hope all of you get a GREAT photographer...the point of my review was to let brides know what they're getting with Michael Maurus...b/c as some of you say, it's hard to know when you're booking from across the world:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users