Sign in to follow this  
Simistar

Review - Photographer Michael Maurus/Cancun Wedding Photography

I love your new photos and I am so happy that you got the ones you deserved. I would have laughed so hard if you had posted one with your arm in the air and I love that Michael (good Michael) even left a comment about it here!

Wow, I just read your review and didn't read any of the 16 pages that follow (I am on dial up, it would take forever!!) but this review is just horrendous! To think that some a&%hole charged you that amount of money to take those pictures is just baffling to me. A bride doesn't get to "re-do" her wedding day! I probably would not have been able to keep it cool and be as nice to him as you were!

I saw your edited pics thread first, and I'm glad this one popped up for me... Geez. What a pain! I'm soooo glad you shared your review of him. No to Michael Maurus! Thank goodness the new (altered) photos are way better, thanks to the kind people here.

This sounds like my personal nightmare. I am so sorry for you and I am trying to book someone right now and I pray that it doesn't turn out like that b/c I probably would have killed him. If it does help, you look beautiful in your pics :)

Wow... sounds like quite the debacle! The good news is that you looked fabulous :o) Thanks very much for this review! I have been browsing the net for photographers and you never really know what you are going to get even when the pics on the site look good... This has been really helpful!

Thank you ladies smile03.gif

I do hope all of you get a GREAT photographer...the point of my review was to let brides know what they're getting with Michael Maurus...b/c as some of you say, it's hard to know when you're booking from across the world:-)

Cheers:-)