Photo

Dreams Cabo Wedding Review & Pictures (5/16/2009)!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 soontobeMrs.L

soontobeMrs.L
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:33 PM

How did you find the night club there?

Congrats again!

#52 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
    • 196 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 12:44 AM

hi there! your pictures are gorgeous! looks like you had a great time! i am new to this whole BDW thing, and so i was wondering:
      *did you buy one of the wedding pkgs? or did you just pay for the location/use of tbls, chairs, etc..and buy everything else through outside vendors? and wedding packages DON'T include the bride/groom room or suite, right?

#53 boolo318

boolo318
      • 28 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:53 AM

Congratulations, Salomeh! Your wedding looked absolutely beautiful! Makes me even more excited to be married at Dreams!

#54 krazyk

krazyk
        • 90 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by salomeh View Post
          Thanks Liz! My dress was by Alvina Valenta #9612, in Oyster. It has a detachable train which I loved. It was a little tight and hard to walk in so I bought another dress for dancing later on in the night.

The dancers are called lunas de fuego, here is their email: info@lunasdefuego.com.mx
          Be patient when you email them, it took them a while to get back to me.
          How many dancers did you have? Yesica is quoting me for 9 dancers, and I don't think I need that many.

#55 Knbell22

Knbell22
          • 129 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:03 AM

Hi Salomeh. Your wedding pics are amazing..you had a beautiful wedding! I am starting to plan my wedding at Dreams and I am curious to know if you went with the Ultimate package or did you just add everything a la carte? I have read that some opt to just pay the extras and not do the package so I am just curious.

Thank you and congrats :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users