Photo

Dreams Cabo Wedding Review & Pictures (5/16/2009)!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 salomeh

salomeh
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:30 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by marise
    Hi Salomeh! I had a question about transportation from Dreams to the airport. I'm working with Teresa at vacations for less also and I wanted to know if your guest purchased the round trip airport transfers? I know a few months ago transportation services weren't able to pick guest up from resorts and transport them back to the airport because of the cab strike. Was this still a problem for your guest, or did it pretty much get resolved? Thanks Salomeh!
    Most of our guests, including us purchased the round trip airport transfers. They were great! Got everyone to the hotel and picked everyone up on time. They are very organized and professional! I would use them for sure.

#42 marise

marise
    • 179 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by salomeh
      Most of our guests, including us purchased the round trip airport transfers. They were great! Got everyone to the hotel and picked everyone up on time. They are very organized and professional! I would use them for sure.
      Thanks Salomeh! Thats so good to hear! I was worried about transportation!

#43 Leia78

Leia78
      • VIP Member
      • 2,459 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Great review! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

#44 weddinggirl72

weddinggirl72
        • 139 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 02:01 AM

I really enjoyed your pictures. Everything looks lovely and I can tell everyone had a GREAT time!
          So far 68 RSVP's and 56 people are booked to stay at the resort!

#45 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 9,532 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

Wow Salomeh! Great review and pics! I'm using a lot of the same vendors as you so I'm glad you had such a great experience. I'm also working with Yarai.

Your pics are great - you looked SO beautiful! Your cake looked absolutely incredible too! Congratulations!!

#46 keilag

keilag
            • 190 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

stunning. I am thinking of using the same make up artist

#47 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
              • 5,466 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

I dont know how I missed your review before but I love your pictures! I have to say number 49 is my favorite and you look like you should be in some glamour magazine!!

I had a question about your dress.. my dress is not the same one but the very same style and I want it to fit me how you fit yours.. question is, you said it was hard to walk in, what about sitting in it I dont plan on changing later..

#48 djelvisp

djelvisp
                • 19 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                  salomeh, congrats!!

i am also glad you liked Gilda. She is so sweet and one of our sponsoring vendors. I can't wait to see your pro pics!! you look gorgeous in your sig pic.

Also, can you share some pics of your flowers and prices from Florenta? i know people are always asking about that.

also, i am glad you reviewed yarai. i have had many people concerned because they do not read as much about yarai on the forum but i have to say to those worried about using her that she is really great. super organized and sweet!!
                  Thanks for the review Salomeh. It's so great to hear what everyone is doing and makes us feel more comfortable about planning. As for Tammy's note about Yarai...We've only been working with her for about 3-4 months now, but she has been extremely helpful and very responsive. Sometimes she takes a few days to get back to us, but with all of the weddings she has to plan, we don't blame her at all. In fact, we started corresponding with Yesica, but she wasn't very responsive at all, so we requested Yarai and have been happy every since.

#49 Mrs.Hockey

Mrs.Hockey
                  • 272 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:22 PM

I love your dress!!! Do you mind telling me who makes it?

#50 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:29 PM

Great review - and TammyHost - thanks for adding to it with more info. Sounds like a place we need to look into for a future vacay!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users