Photo

Dreams Cabo Wedding Review & Pictures (5/16/2009)!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:24 PM

Hi Salomeh!

I got a glimpse of your wedding after my welcome dinner. It looked like you had a great party and my guests saw you guys partying at Desires. I went to bed early that night since my wedding was the next day so I was sorry I did not get to meet you but if you remember, you congratulated me right befre I was walking down the ailse. I'm gald you were happy with your wedding. I loved my wedding too. Dreams was great. I hope you have a wonderful life as husband and wife!

#32 MC Hicks

MC Hicks
    • 46 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:41 PM

Congratulations! Your wedding & you looked amazing! Thank you so much for posting your review. It has given me a lot of information on the vendors you used. Thank you again, and welcome back to San Diego!

#33 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,047 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
      • LocationToronto

Posted 01 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

OMG I love love love your pics! You look stunning! Everything turned out so amazing yey!! Congrats hun!

#34 salomeh

salomeh
      • 104 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ana
        OMG I love love love your pics! You look stunning! Everything turned out so amazing yey!! Congrats hun!
        Thanks Ana! We did it :-)

#35 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 June 2009 - 09:07 PM

salomeh, if you want to add a review on marcos, send it to me via pm and i will add it to your original post.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#36 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:55 PM

What did you dinner options did you go with?

Jess

#37 salomeh

salomeh
          • 104 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JGAMMAGIRL77
            What did you dinner options did you go with?

Jess
            I have attached our menu!

Attached Files

• Attached File  Menu.doc   334.5KB   0 downloads

#38 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 8,569 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:01 PM

Yumm, how did you get caprese salad It is not on my menu options PDf i got from dreams? I am so jealous!!

Attached Files

#39 marise

marise
              • 179 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:52 PM

Hi Salomeh! I had a question about transportation from Dreams to the airport. I'm working with Teresa at vacations for less also and I wanted to know if your guest purchased the round trip airport transfers? I know a few months ago transportation services weren't able to pick guest up from resorts and transport them back to the airport because of the cab strike. Was this still a problem for your guest, or did it pretty much get resolved? Thanks Salomeh!

#40 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
                • 87 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

Wow thank you so much for your review. You did a fabulous job! I love all your photos. Everything looks so perfect and everyone looks like they are having a blast.
                  Congrats
                  12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
                  40 GUESTS BOOKED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users