Photo

Blue Brides- Travel Mug STEAL!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 BillysBride

BillysBride
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:12 PM

I'm getting similar mugs in white from an ebay seller. (just paid $20 for 20 of them + shipping). I am doing a little blurb/logo on crystal clear waterproof labels, and just putting them on. The labels are dishwasher safe and should blend nicely. I'll post pics when I'm done.

All together, paying approx. $35 for our OOT bag mugs sure beats the heck outta spending the hundreds I would have had to to get them laser printed. We didn't need many, and even if I have to do more, it's still way cheaper for us.
    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#12 smith3576

smith3576
    • 290 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

I haven't done the logo yet, but have been reading through the threads on various options. I'll post them when I get one done, but I don't think it will be difficult. They were so cheap (it worked out to less than 90 cents a cup) but don't look cheap. So if it ends up being something that guests throw away, I won't really care! We are mainly doing it to use at the resort.
      We're married! Jamie

#13 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
      • 443 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:30 PM

wow they are a steal! Thanks for the info!

#14 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
        • 280 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:16 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BillysBride
          Came across these on Ebay last night and thought I'd post. Depending on what your particular blue is, these would be a great steal for someone.

$10 for 36-16oz Travel Mugs
          I bought these a few weeks ago and they are decent especially for the price. My fiance and I didn't care about the colors we just wanted to be able to put the most in the bags we could. I purchased blue jelly tote bags from ebay and these mugs and they match really good. I ended up choosing jade/pistachio bridesmaid dresses from alfred angelo so the blue mugs/bags go with the theme for the bridesmaid dresses. But for less than a $1 a mug I was extrememly satisfied and can add a ton more stuff to the bags since I didnt spend $5 per mug.

#15 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
          • 280 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by smith3576
            I haven't done the logo yet, but have been reading through the threads on various options. I'll post them when I get one done, but I don't think it will be difficult. They were so cheap (it worked out to less than 90 cents a cup) but don't look cheap. So if it ends up being something that guests throw away, I won't really care! We are mainly doing it to use at the resort.
            I agree...If anything I didn't want to overly customize everything to promote people to use them again. I'd be curious how to do labels tho on a sticker. How you doing them?

#16 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
            • 997 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:34 PM

Great find! I like the idea of personalizing them with your wedding logo...where do you find the labels to make them dishwasher safe? As for the colour choice...I'm not so sure everything has to be matchy matchy! It will be a great cup to get extra big resort drinks in! I'm sure you're guests will love them!

#17 vintentia

vintentia
              • 171 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

LOOKS GREAT

#18 smille50

smille50
                • 102 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:27 PM

What a cute idea!!

#19 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni