• Please log in to reply
-1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 September 2006 - 04:07 PM

This luxury hotel of classic distinction is comfortably perched above the Pacific Ocean. Casually elegant in style and relaxed in spirit, this fabulous five-star resort embodies the essence of Hawaii. The luxuries of an elegant private villa, an attentive staff, and lovely surroundings await you.
Nestled into the hilllside in the heart of pineapple plantation, The Ritz-Carlton is part of the 1,500 acre Kapalua resort, a secluded enclave famous for its preservation and nurturing of the island's beauty. Surrounded by century-old Cook Pines and Ironwood trees, the resort is protected from the outside world by the boundaries of ocean and mountains. Peacefully secluded, The Ritz-Carlton commands unobstructed views of the coastline from nearly every room.

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 beachbride08

• VIP Member
  • 2,372 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:51 PM

I stayed here in 2004 for two nights and then stayed at the Princeville in Kauai for the rest of my trip. If anyone has questions please let me know. This was by far the nicest place I have ever stayed and would definitely recommend it.

#3 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 12:19 AM

My FI and I stayed there earlier this year...they just went under a $100 million dollar renovation.

Let me know if you have any questions...

#4 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 12:29 PM

this hotel is outstanding! i work for the ritz carlton and would love to offer any help if needed...

#5 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:27 AM

FI and I are thinking of staying her for part of our HM - do you know anything about the Villas? Also, when you stayed, what room category did you stay in and did you have views of the ocean?
          thanks!!! xoxo

#6 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Alyssa

FI and I are thinking of staying her for part of our HM - do you know anything about the Villas? Also, when you stayed, what room category did you stay in and did you have views of the ocean?
            thanks!!! xoxo

I was very disappointed with the rooms...BUT this was before the rennovation. The rooms were so 80's...I am sure it is 100% better now!

We had a great view of the ocean and were on the top floor. The grounds were magnificent. The pool was awesome!

Kapalua has great restaurants like Sansei (the best sushi ever)! Also there is a great little breakfast shop down the road (cheap and great!)

#7 asharp

• 9 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:54 PM

My fiance and I stayed there last April and it was 100% improved. The rooms were gorgeous, spacious, and every detail was top notch. The grounds are beautiful and the hotel has excellent access to the beach, as well as walking trails.

Service and food was fantastic as well. Highly recommended!

#8 Basher

• 7 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 12:26 PM

My fiance and I are looking into the Ritz for our ceremony. We are also looking at some of the nearby restaurants for possible reception dinner locations. Does anyone have any opinions on Merrimans, Plantation House, or The Banyan Tree?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users