Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Which Bouquet?

You guys are awesome! I realized just now that in the time I was writing my first reply about 5 other people responded too!

Thank you all for your help. I love the idea of adding in two gerbers to tie it all together! I think that's going to be my plan :)

Do you think it's weird if FI's boutinere is a gerber daisy? Maybe I should do a matching rose instead... hmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacgarcia View Post
I also like the first one, it's expensive though.. I'm getting a red roses bouquet for less than $50 but well.. cabo is more expensive
You lucky lady!

I can't vote for one, I love them both. I like the idea of using the first one, but adding some Gerbers in to tie them into the other flowers. Can you do that? If so, I say do that. Or, add a few roses to the Gerber's to make it more "special", that would also be cheaper.

i voted for the first one - but i think both are great. i'm so indecisive! i just think the first one, like others have said, goes with the "specialness" of your dress (and yes, to all of you teachers out there, i realize that's not a word)

and as a side note, i feel like there should be sirens going off ...

JACKIE SIGHTING!!!!! JACKIE SIGHTING!!!!! JACKIE SIGHTING!!!!!

I love roses, have the bm carry the daisies, that could be pretty. I think I would do a rose for the groom bout, if you are going with roses. Both are beautiful though, you can't really make a mistake.

Kelly~

they are both gorgeous (love the colors) but i'd go with the first one and see if you can get 2 gerbers thrown in like earlier suggested... and i'd do rose for the groom! any way around it you can't go wrong because they are all beautiful :)

I love both of them, its hard to choose!!! But I think I would go with Gerbers, just because they are unique. But I haven't seen your dress, so not really sure.