Photo

Help finding inexpensive BM dresses!!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 courtney_b00

courtney_b00
  • 417 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

Hey I'm thinking of having orange BM dresses, but I haven't done much looking yet. I have found these at David's Bridal that I thought were cute, but I have not seen them in person so who knows how the color really is...

David's Bridal - Cotton sateen strapless dress with ruching and in seam pockets.

#22 koolatta

koolatta
    • 321 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:56 PM

I saw those. They are really cute. I am trying to cut my BM's expenses so it is a little over the price I set, but if it is within your price range, then i say go for it!! :-)
      http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#23 sap

sap
      • 217 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by koolatta
        I can't seem to find a JC penny in Manhatten or Brooklyn...is there one in NY??
        There is one at the Queens Center Mall. Also Roosevelt Field Mall.

#24 sap

sap
        • 217 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:36 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by koolatta
          I saw those. They are really cute. I am trying to cut my BM's expenses so it is a little over the price I set, but if it is within your price range, then i say go for it!! :-)
          If you like the DB dress, PM me because I may be able to help you get a discount at the store in Long Island City Queens, NY store.

#25 Jennyco116

Jennyco116
          • 115 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:07 AM

If you find a designer BM dress that you like go to netbride.com and they will give you a price quote that is supposed to be guaranteed the lowest.

#26 JOSIE

JOSIE
            • 1,792 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:00 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jennyco116
              If you find a designer BM dress that you like go to netbride.com and they will give you a price quote that is supposed to be guaranteed the lowest.
              I'm standing up in a wedding on 8-1 and the bride ordered our dresses from NetBride.com .... it saved us about $40 dollars, I believe the dress was about $200 and we paid $160, just an FYI to other girls!

#27 koolatta

koolatta
              • 321 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:12 AM

The quest is still on for inexpensive BM dresses. Everywhere i went I saw dress I liked, but not in my color or they were extremely short..I'm talking you can bend down or you will be mooning everyone short..lol...Please let me know if you guys see anything. Thanks for your help!! :-)
                http://tickers.Ticke....4ed2/event.png

21 + Bride & Groom Booked!!

#28 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                • 2,777 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:02 AM

did you try them on? I know ALOt of dresses look really short but when you put them on they're really not that short.

#29 JOSIE

JOSIE
                  • 1,792 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

Im sad you have no JC Penny! They literally had a million dresses at the one by me. We just got the GM shirts there this weekend and they were $15 and perfect for the beach!! boo Did you try forever 21 or do you have one of those there? Here is a cute pic of a dress we found there for $29:
                    Click the image to open in full size.

#30 jetsbride

jetsbride
                    • 794 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:12 PM

Here's the BM dress I got at H&M for $45 which here is now on sale for 50% off!!

Click the image to open in full size.

It's a good deal!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users