Sign in to follow this  
Natashak

Sunquest not flying to Cabo in October?

I am finding Sunquest to be very frustrating too!!!

I found out the other day that our flights are leaving on either Tuesday or a Wednesday, since when do charters leave then? Its always been Thursday through Sunday. Now I have my wedding booked on a Thursday (Nov 12th) but becasue the Riu states you have to be there 2 full business day ahead of time to get married (even though we are not having a legal ceremony) I am going to have to go on either the 3/4 of November and stay until the 17/18. its a good thing we planned on staying 2 weeks but I was hoping to have the 2nd weeks to ourselves but now all our guests will be there too.

I did just look into the Westjet flights that you are all talking about but they don't start flights from Edmonton to Cancun until December 8th. I am so flustered right now I am really hoping my TA can pull a rabbit out of her hat and make me happy cause right now I'm not. censored.gif

Has anybody sent in a group rate quote via the Westjet website before? I just did this now, in case they might consider adding a flight that would accommodate our group. I'm curious to see if anyone has tried this before. It said I should get a quote back via email within 2 business days, so I'll keep you ladies posted!