Is This Weird- Both Parents Walking Me Down the Aisle?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 BachataBride

• Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by kris
    This is exactly what Im going through right now. Mom and step dad raised me but still have a relationshipo with my real dad. I agree with you that my mom is the most influential person in my life but I really want both my dad's too. Its so hard to pic without hurting someone.
    I was originally going to have both my step-dad & real father walk me down teh aisle, but my step-dad passed away before my wedding. I then had my mom & dad walk me. If you want to incorporate all 3 then maybe have your 2 days walk you half-way, then have your mom walk you the rest, or vice versa - or, you could have your mom & step-dad walk you part way & then your real dad the rest of the way...or any combination of those!
    Good luck!!

#42 ~Crista-Lee~

• 329 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 02:28 PM

A friend of mine who's parents are divorced, had both her mom and dad walk her down the aisle. It was really special to all of them.

I'm going to ask my mom and step dad to walk me down the aisle, I love my mom more than anything and want her by my side. My step dad has also been such a huge part of my life. Even though they are married, I want to include both of them.

#43 allyson779

• 238 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:38 PM

I think you should have both your mom and dad walking you down the aisle.... it is such a special day for your parents and I think your mom would feel honored.
        Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users