Photo

Just Popping in to Say Hello!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn

Jenn
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:24 AM

Hey ladies! I know I've been totally AWOL for about 6 months (maybe more?) but I wanted to say hello :)

Sam and I bought our house last March and have been heavily into remodelling. We finally finished our family room and just built a new deck! Tons of work, but it keeps us busy and was a good place to put my post-wedding planning/DIYing energy. As some of you may remember, we got a Newfoundland puppy last summer - who is still a puppy at heart, but is now 160lbs - lol!

Click the image to open in full size.

Of course the most exciting update is that we're pregnant! We've been TTC since August, so finally getting that big fat positive was a huge celebration! I'm due January 6th, 2010, but we're hoping the little blob will want to be a Christmas baby.

I hope you're all doing well! I miss you guys!

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:26 AM

Jenn, I'm so glad you checked in. We've missed you around here! CONGRATS to you & Sam on the house, the doggie and of course the baby!!! So exciting:) Make sure you keep us updated more often.

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:32 AM

Jenn, I've been wondering about you! I missed the puppy news last year, but thinkI remember the house - so congrats on so many levels! I hope you stick around this time!

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:38 AM

Carly and Lizz - congrats to both of you on your anniversaries! And Lizz - Drew is adorable!

I've definitely missed you guys Life got really busy, and I've been active on Fertility Friend with the TTC (we have a little BDW group over there). I will definitely try to pop in more often!

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:28 PM

Wow so much going on with you Big Congrats!!!!
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:47 PM

Woohoooo Jenn!!!!!

#7 BillysBride

BillysBride
              • 1,255 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 09:28 AM

Awww..CONGRATS on the baby news!! For sure, that's the best! Add a house and that continued newlywed glow, and you are, no doubt, in the zone right now!
                Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#8 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

Thanks for all the congrats ladies :) Great to hear from you all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users