Baja Cantina on Medano Beach????

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:16 PM

So Erik and I are going to have our ceremony on Medano Beach at Baja Cantina.
    Has anyone been here? Do you have pics?

Thanks girls for your help....I'm going to send Maye the deposit this Friday and all the paper work needed to make our ceremony legal....

We still haven't told Erik's parents yet....

#2 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:04 PM

Hey Drea, we had our welcome dinner there & loved it! I have a few picsClick the image to open in full size.

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
      • VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:06 PM

Click the image to open in full size.
        Click the image to open in full size.

#4 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:07 PM

u do? Have I seen them? Please send them to me if you can.....how are their chairs? Are they nice ones or ugly plastic ones...

Thanks.....Oh yah so have you talked to hubby about coming to cabo for your birthday? :)

#5 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

Can you not see the pics I posted? So, you are getting married on the beach in front of the restaurant? I'm not sure what chairs they would use for that. The ones they have in the restaurant were comfy - I think you can see them in the pics.

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

OOPS, duplicate post.

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DREA14369
                Thanks.....Oh yah so have you talked to hubby about coming to cabo for your birthday? :)
                Yes, I have...and what stinks is we have no idea where we will be in July, so it's hard to make plans of any kind for my bday...it's frustrating!

#8 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
                  Can you not see the pics I posted? So, you are getting married on the beach in front of the restaurant? I'm not sure what chairs they would use for that. The ones they have in the restaurant were comfy - I think you can see them in the pics.
                  Sorry Christa...I think it's the internet at this school that doesn't work well with my computer....no can't see photos right now but I'll check it out when I get home.

Yeah, we are planning to get married on beach infront of restaurant and then have dinner there....My mom wanted something nice and fun and Baja Cantina is not charging us a location fee....and with a last minute decision Maye said they were available...
                  I haven't contact Baja Cantina directly....doing it thru Maye.

Should I do this....go through Maye only or should I contact them myself?

Hmmmm. Going to give Maye deposit of $550 this Friday to reserve judge and legal stuff....
                  She sent me the menus for the restaurant....so going to look over it with Erik and my mom

#9 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:17 PM

Based on my experience, I would definitely do it thru Maye.

#10 DreaW

DreaW
                    • Banned
                    • 2,462 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:25 PM

Then I'll stay with Maye doing it.
                      I luv Maye, She's been so helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users