Anyone used Wed Clean??? What to do with dress?!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

So... I planned so well for the big day, but I didn't plan so well for what to do with my dress after the big day. My dress is very delicate and it was very $$$$. I don't want to take it to a regular dry cleaner because I think it would be destroyed. There are a few very high end cleaners and preservers out there, but they charge about $500. I found WedClean, Wed Clean - Wedding Dress Cleaning, Gown Preservation, Restoration and I think it would only cost about $150. Has anyone used them? Thoughts I love my dress and I want the best for it, but $500 is a lot of dough.

Also, married girls, what did you do with your dress? I can probably make around $2,000 if I sell my dress, but it will be hard to part with! What did you do?

#2 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

I haven't used wedclean, but I hav been looking into using them as well.

I am not really sure what I want to do with my dress either. I dont really like the idea of putting it in a box but I dont want to sell it either.

I am anxious too Mel to hear what kind of responses you get on this thread

#3 Mel&B

• 613 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 10:50 AM

I also found another company called Affordable Preservation, Wedding Gown Preservation - Affordable Preservation

Anyone used Wed Clean or Affordable Preservation?

#4 BARBARA

• 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 01:20 AM

I agree, I don't think it needs a veil. I love the simplicity of the dress. If you absolutely have to have a veil I'd go for a one tier very sheer cathedral veil. These are the ones that go to the floor. I honestly think it's nicer without.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users