• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 JOSIE

JOSIE
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by destination
    whoa! I'm confused, so you live with FI and best friend who is your maid of honor and you hers (even though she is a liar and you know it cuz you read her email??)

LOL Destination, I can see how this is confusing. THIS was the issue I was having with my MOH/roomie. Our lease isnt up until 7/31, and she was upset with me for asking to move out early (litereally only 1 month early, she's getting married in July and i was asking to move in June!)....hence the very long story. She made it sound like to other people that I was planning to just walk out on her! When in all honesty I kept asking her if she'd be hurt and trying to schedule time to spend with her at our APT. so that she WOULDNT feel that way. This was the main issue I was referring to in my other thread.

#12 JOSIE

JOSIE
    • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:19 PM

I love how everyone is posting quirky cat stories! They are so funny to hear!! I wonder why they LOVE to try and fit into tiny spaces that everyone knows they cant, why they love boxes and always run through whatever door you happen to open. i wish my life was so interesting that those things brought me extreme joy!

PS: Thankfully I did get the stains out :)

#13 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,369 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:23 PM

I agree - it would be so fun to be a cat! Ours like to try to open the handle to our bedroom in the AM when they want to be fed - its so irksome but funny at the same time

My fave is when i leave my dresser drawer open and our boy cat always goes in and sits in my clothes

#14 JOSIE

JOSIE
        • 1,792 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:25 PM

LOL and laundry baskets too! i cant even get through folding my clothes before my cat is relaxing inside looking up at me like "what?"

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:29 PM

I hope you took pics! Those are funny stories worth remembering. Its almost straight out of a sitcom. Too perfect!
            Happily married since 2008

#16 destination

destination
            • 215 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JOSIE
              LOL Destination, I can see how this is confusing. THIS was the issue I was having with my MOH/roomie. Our lease isnt up until 7/31, and she was upset with me for asking to move out early (litereally only 1 month early, she's getting married in July and i was asking to move in June!)....hence the very long story. She made it sound like to other people that I was planning to just walk out on her! When in all honesty I kept asking her if she'd be hurt and trying to schedule time to spend with her at our APT. so that she WOULDNT feel that way. This was the main issue I was referring to in my other thread.
              Sorry, i get it now.. Whoa, the lives we lead up to our weddings. Complicated. Glad it all worked out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users