Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:51 PM

What a great review. Congrats Mrs.

#32 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

LOVE your review Tracy!! You're pics bring back SO many memories - glad you had a great time despite the stupid swine flu! You look so beautiful and happy!! Congrats on being a MRS!

#33 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
      • 1,634 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by drtracy
        Thanks for the love ladies, it really was a wonderful time!

It is the standard cake that I got with the Superior Wedding package. I was so surprised and happy with it.

My room was an Oceanview room on the Nizuc side. The pic I shared was the side view ~ here's straight from the balcony:

Click the image to open in full size.
        thanks for that! i am loath to pay extra for a cake, as it isn't really important to me tbh, so i'd be delighted to have a cake like yours!

i have said all along i want to stay in the grand side...i hope they have oceanview rooms like yours - honestly yours looks perfect!

#34 drtracy

drtracy
        • 436 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Mrs D To Be!
          thanks for that! i am loath to pay extra for a cake, as it isn't really important to me tbh, so i'd be delighted to have a cake like yours!

i have said all along i want to stay in the grand side...i hope they have oceanview rooms like yours - honestly yours looks perfect!
          It was! :)

Here's a pic of the Grand side - the accommodations look wonderful, I don't know what the views are like though.

Click the image to open in full size.

#35 kmac

kmac
          • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:38 PM

Congrats! Your review is fantastic. What opitions did you negotiate with the WC? I am just curious of how flexiable they are.

#36 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:20 PM

Great review. i could really go for some guac right now. my friend is getting married in April at the MP. i'm hoping we can go looks like a great resort.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#37 drtracy

drtracy
              • 436 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kmac
                Congrats! Your review is fantastic. What opitions did you negotiate with the WC? I am just curious of how flexiable they are.
                I didn't really negotiate too much. I just had to tell her what the original WC and I agreed on. One thing I did get, I got the free private reception even though I didn't meet the number of rooms booked. Most of my guests were staying 6-7 nights so we had over 80 nights booked but not 20 rooms for 3 nights. If possible try to negotiate it by night versus rooms. Another good thing was anything they "think" they can do at the original interview usually happens without costing extra. It seems like the WCs aren't very flexible via email but once you are there they can be more accommodating based on what's available, KWIM?

Quote:
                Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
                Great review. i could really go for some guac right now. my friend is getting married in April at the MP. i'm hoping we can go looks like a great resort.
                Thanks D, you should go. I just had to tell you, I made some guac last night trying to imitate the guy at MP, not quite as good but still tasty!

#38 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

Save me some guac!
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#39 niujess

niujess
                  • 167 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:15 PM

Congrats looked like you all had an awesome time and didn't let the swine damper the mood. Very lovely pics ... how exciting

#40 liznsergio

liznsergio
                    • 400 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! and thanks for sharing such a detailed review!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users