Sign in to follow this  
jlink78

New Dreams Cancun Bride

Hi All -

My name is Jenn and I'll be getting married next August, 8/7/08 to be exact, at Dreams in Cancun. I came across this site a few weeks back and all the info provided by other people getting married at Dreams is invaluable. Its great to find a place where you can talk to others in the same exact situation as you.

Happy wedding planning to all!

~Jenn

Welcome! I am also a Dreams Cancun bride (getting married Oct. 12!). Let us know if you need anything. If you search "Dreams Cancun" you'll find a couple of great threads!

Welcome and congratulations Jenn! I'm sure you're realizing that you'll find a wealth of helpful information here from so many of the brides and brides-to-be. Looks like you're ahead of the game with your wedding location booked and confirmed already for next summer. Good for you!

Welcome Jenn! :) I'm not a Cancun bride, but I am a Dreams bride!! Paula attached a really great thread... even I've found some helpful information in there.

Anyways, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum!! welcome3.gif

Welcome Jenn!! I'm a dreams cancun bride too!! October 19th! You'll be so happy you found this site, there will be a bunch of us getting married there this year and we can give all the information you'll need, and you'll be able to find tons of info on this site on every wedding topic you can think of!

Let us know if we can help with anything!

welcome Jenn! Good luck planning! I hope this site lends a very helping hand!