• Please log in to reply
386 replies to this topic

#251 MissJali

MissJali
  • 935 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

where did you find this? i loveeee

Originally Posted by philanab 

I've been considering something like this, or maybe a sparkly monogram letter 'L'.

#252 MissJali

MissJali
    • 935 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:40 AM

Surprised She Is Still Shopping Cake TopperBall and Chain Bride and Groom Figurine

I found these two on advantage bridal and I'm sure my FI would agree with either one lol

#253 sswed13

sswed13
      • 178 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by MissJali 

Surprised She Is Still Shopping Cake TopperBall and Chain Bride and Groom Figurine

I found these two on advantage bridal and I'm sure my FI would agree with either one lol

cute!

#254 sswed13

sswed13
        • 178 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by sgreen99 

Here's mine!  I went the DIY route, a few gluegun burns in the process but I'm happy with it :) The one that plianab posted from Etsy was my inspiration, just couldn't see spending the $55 on it. 

well done! looks professional

#255 Katryne

Katryne
          • 260 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

Great job!  How are you going to travel with it?  

#256 Sunshinybride

Sunshinybride
            • 74 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

We are planning on doing customized bobbleheads for our cake toppers! Don't have a pic yet.

#257 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
              • 255 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I want something simple and easy to pack, I'm thinking Mr & Mrs- Michaels has one. 

#258 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                • 593 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

I am so excited about my cake topper! Oddly enough, it is one of the things I am most excited about because it is being custom made and gives us a chance to show off our personalities a bit.

I ordered the topper from a seller on Etsy- her name is Serena Kim and her company is called Clayphory. She is in Hong Kong, but apparently shipping is not an issue. I had to wait until I had pictures in my dress from my fitting and a picture of my fiances suit. She will add anything to the topper you ask. I was wrecking my brain for a cute topper that wasn't the standard bride and groom and I came up with this concept: I am a teacher so I would be at the front of the class teaching my new husband and my dog- because we haaaaad to include our dog- and the chalkboard would say "you are now husband and wife" with our wedding date 7/5/13. 

I sent her all my info including pics of my dress, his suit, the dog, and our faces. Literally the next day, she sent me a sketch. She has been a pleasure to work with so far and made the whole process stress free. Here is our sketch:

I cannot wait to see the finished product. This brought me so much joy to a gloomy run of the mill Tuesday at work haha.Who knew a cake topper could bring you joy? LOL 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#259 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                  • 670 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

I am so excited about my cake topper! Oddly enough, it is one of the things I am most excited about because it is being custom made and gives us a chance to show off our personalities a bit. I ordered the topper from a seller on Etsy- her name is Serena Kim and her company is called Clayphory. She is in Hong Kong, but apparently shipping is not an issue. I had to wait until I had pictures in my dress from my fitting and a picture of my fiances suit. She will add anything to the topper you ask. I was wrecking my brain for a cute topper that wasn't the standard bride and groom and I came up with this concept: I am a teacher so I would be at the front of the class teaching my new husband and my dog- because we haaaaad to include our dog- and the chalkboard would say "you are now husband and wife" with our wedding date 7/5/13.  I sent her all my info including pics of my dress, his suit, the dog, and our faces. Literally the next day, she sent me a sketch. She has been a pleasure to work with so far and made the whole process stress free. Here is our sketch: Posted Image I cannot wait to see the finished product. This brought me so much joy to a gloomy run of the mill Tuesday at work haha.Who knew a cake topper could bring you joy? LOL :mswink:

I love this! So unique and I love that you included your pooch.. Haha. Congrats. I know how exciting something like this can be. Can't wait to see the finished product:)

#260 Peach

Peach
                    • 1,293 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

Oh. My. Goodness.

This is SO awesome. I am a teacher too, and think the idea is so perfect. Good for you for coming up with such a great concept!

Make sure to post pics once you get it in.

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

I am so excited about my cake topper! Oddly enough, it is one of the things I am most excited about because it is being custom made and gives us a chance to show off our personalities a bit.

I ordered the topper from a seller on Etsy- her name is Serena Kim and her company is called Clayphory. She is in Hong Kong, but apparently shipping is not an issue. I had to wait until I had pictures in my dress from my fitting and a picture of my fiances suit. She will add anything to the topper you ask. I was wrecking my brain for a cute topper that wasn't the standard bride and groom and I came up with this concept: I am a teacher so I would be at the front of the class teaching my new husband and my dog- because we haaaaad to include our dog- and the chalkboard would say "you are now husband and wife" with our wedding date 7/5/13. 

I sent her all my info including pics of my dress, his suit, the dog, and our faces. Literally the next day, she sent me a sketch. She has been a pleasure to work with so far and made the whole process stress free. Here is our sketch:

I cannot wait to see the finished product. This brought me so much joy to a gloomy run of the mill Tuesday at work haha.Who knew a cake topper could bring you joy? LOL 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users