I absolutely love this . . . so cute!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn View Post

Heres mine!  Glad I got my order into mudcards before her prices went up!  Must have a lot of people ordering them now from having a few pics on this site. I'm so in love with mine!!!Cake Topper.jpg

I love our cake topper! It is even better in person than the photo proof that she sent. Here's a photo from my iPhone (at my desk at work). It's from the Esty shop Mudcards.

Cake Topper.JPG

photo.JPG

This is so cute!

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls View Post

I love our cake topper! It is even better in person than the photo proof that she sent. Here's a photo from my iPhone (at my desk at work). It's from the Esty shop Mudcards.

Cake Topper.JPG

photo.JPG

To whoever posted the turtle cake topper, i LOVE it!

We are doing something silly too... I thought about getting one made (with a Leafs jersey, and so on),  but FI came up with a new idea, and I absolutely love it!

So, FI went through his childhood toy collection in his parents basement one day, and found a little Han Solo character. I am finding a height-appropriate (I'm over a foot and a half shorter!) Cinderella. I am a HUGE Disney nut. I love that it is quirky, and his idea, and so us!

Until we put it together, I do not have a picture. But I will post one when we get it.

We might use a different one for our AHR.... but we will see...

Love the cake toppers!!
I wanted to do a custom one from etsy - i really liked the seller mudcards, but you have to order 4-5 months before you need it (3 week delivery to canada!), she does gorgeous work though!

So i think we are just going to use flowers at the resort!