Photo

Anyone used photographer Marcia Roberts before?

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#31 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:51 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennandMike08
    So I've booked Marcia for my wedding. She does talk really fast on the phone so I've found that email works better though she seems to prefer phone.

She offered an all day session and TTD the next day.
    I think we made a good choice. See offers alot. You will have to post pictures to show off her work. I have such a long time before my day.

I agree she sure does talk fast on the phone. lol
    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#32 Stephani

Stephani
    • 62 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

I booked marcia too!

#33 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
      • 2,233 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Stephani
        I booked marcia too!
        I think you have made a good choice. Make sure you share your photos!!!!! So we can see what a great job Marcia has done

#34 sorord1

sorord1
        • 240 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 11:06 AM

I also booked Marcia for my wedding. I am getting photography and videography, TTD session, coffee table album plus some prints. I agree it seems with her you get more for your money.

#35 Leez309

Leez309
          • 186 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 03:29 PM

Marcia's work looks great! She is a definite contender for me.

#36 jamaicabride2010

jamaicabride2010
            • 19 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:21 AM

I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Marcia!!! From her quick response to emails & phone calls to the absolutely breath taking memories that I have from my wedding day. I had my photos within a week and a half of being home.

Marcia caught all of the precious moments throughout the day. She was there from the time I was getting my hair done to our beach reception after dinner. We also did a TTD photo session at Enchanting Gardens, which she recommended. There are smaller waterfalls and other great spots to take pix. She suggested it as it was less busy than Dunns River Falls, and she was right! Some of my photos can currently be found under 'Wedding Story' on her website - Jamaica wedding photographer , Marcia Roberts, Negril, Ocho Rios ,Montego Bay, Kingston, www.jamaicanphotography.com

I strongly recommend Marcia to any bride getting married in Jamaica. She is based out of Kingston but will drive as far as Negril. I found that she has the best prices, and she made us all feel so comfortable all day.

She had a second photographer with her, Chris. He was amazing as well, request him if you can. As the two of them work absolutely amazing alongside each other.

#37 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:48 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jamaicabride2010
                I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about Marcia!!! From her quick response to emails & phone calls to the absolutely breath taking memories that I have from my wedding day. I had my photos within a week and a half of being home.

Marcia caught all of the precious moments throughout the day. She was there from the time I was getting my hair done to our beach reception after dinner. We also did a TTD photo session at Enchanting Gardens, which she recommended. There are smaller waterfalls and other great spots to take pix. She suggested it as it was less busy than Dunns River Falls, and she was right! Some of my photos can currently be found under 'Wedding Story' on her website - Jamaica wedding photographer , Marcia Roberts, Negril, Ocho Rios ,Montego Bay, Kingston, www.jamaicanphotography.com

I strongly recommend Marcia to any bride getting married in Jamaica. She is based out of Kingston but will drive as far as Negril. I found that she has the best prices, and she made us all feel so comfortable all day.

She had a second photographer with her, Chris. He was amazing as well, request him if you can. As the two of them work absolutely amazing alongside each other.
                Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. I have booked Marcia for July 2011. I am going to look into the Enchanting Gardens that you mentioned. As I had thought of Dunn's Rivers but would rather have a quieter place.

#38 JennandMike08

JennandMike08
                • 166 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:36 PM

Great pics! I have her booked for September. I'm happy with the choice!

#39 2010bride

2010bride
                  • 26 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:24 PM

I have nothing but good things to say about Marcia. From her excellent prices to her professionalism. Here and her crew were there from when I was getting my hair down all the way to the reception. Everyone loved her because she was so sweet and captured every moment. Definately worth the money (which isn't alot for what you get I must add). Fast delivery and beautiful pics. What more can you ask for.

#40 MSBRANDI

MSBRANDI
                    • 124 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

I received a quote from marcia a few days ago, and I am seriously considering her. I like her prices, work, and professionalism.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users