Photo

Anyone used photographer Marcia Roberts before?

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#11 Kib McGowan

Kib McGowan
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:49 AM

I Saw Marcia's Youtube link for a destination wedding at Youtube, absolutely gorgeous

YouTube - destination: RIU-Ocho Rios Jamaica

#12 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
    • 2,233 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

I sent a request in on sunday and she phoned me Wed. I am getting married at Couples and she is willing to abosorb the 500.00 vendors fee. I am just waiting for the email with the quote etc. But I am 99.9% sure I will be booking her for my July 2011 wedding
      July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#13 margaritaville83

margaritaville83
      • 20 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

$1700 is awesome...I am looking at $4700 to bring my photog with me. (Luckily it should work out that I can use one of our free trips from the group booking towards him) so I should only be looking at about $3500 total including engagement pics. Plus my budoir with a seperate photog is $280. Yikes...
        The Bride, Groom & 29 Guest Booked!

#14 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
        • 2,233 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JennandMike08
          She called me a few days ago after I sent a request for a quote. She doesn't book time slots and offered a GREAT deal on my wedding day and a TTD session the next day. I am leaning more towards her since I don't want to think about hourly rates and being rushed.
          How long did it take between the time she called you and you received the quote. I talked to her on the phone last tuesday and I am still waiting for the email.

#15 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
          • 455 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

This is good information. Thanks for sharing!

#16 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
            • 455 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
              How long did it take between the time she called you and you received the quote. I talked to her on the phone last tuesday and I am still waiting for the email.
              I was wondering if you have heard from Marcia yet? If so, was her quote pleasing? I just sent an email yesterday requesting information. I am truly hoping she is within my budget.

#17 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
              • 2,233 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B
                I was wondering if you have heard from Marcia yet? If so, was her quote pleasing? I just sent an email yesterday requesting information. I am truly hoping she is within my budget.
                I have not received my quote yet but when I was talking to her last week on the phone she did mention that she would absorb the 500.00 vendors fee that Couples requests. I am going to wait until friday then phone her back.

She totally caught me off guard when she phoned, I have so many questions and asked none. Now it was really noisy here at the house (do daycare) so she either quoted me 1850.00 or 850.00 lol I am pretty sure it was the 1850.00.

Let us know when you get your call and what she is quoting you!

#18 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
                • 455 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon
                  I have not received my quote yet but when I was talking to her last week on the phone she did mention that she would absorb the 500.00 vendors fee that Couples requests. I am going to wait until friday then phone her back.

She totally caught me off guard when she phoned, I have so many questions and asked none. Now it was really noisy here at the house (do daycare) so she either quoted me 1850.00 or 850.00 lol I am pretty sure it was the 1850.00.

Let us know when you get your call and what she is quoting you!
                  I definitely will let you know when I get a call. Did she quote that price for just photos or was it for photos and a video? Did she state whether her services will be for a full day? That's what has me most interested!

#19 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                  • 2,233 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:09 AM

Mrs.B I have no idea, thats why I am waiting for the quote, she totally caught my off guard. The kids were eating lunch at the time and its like a zoo in here. I really did not expect a call. I wish now that I had a list of questions. I might try to give her a call this afternoon. I really want to be able to see if she works in my budget. I like her work.

So my advice to you have a list of all the questions you have so you won't be left hanging like me

Chris

#20 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
                    • 2,233 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

Mrs B did you get your phone call yet. I finally secured my date at Couples Sans Souci, so my next mission is to get a hold of Marcia and hopefully reserve her as well. Feels good striking to do's off the list

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users