• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Preciousmi811

Preciousmi811
  • 342 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711
    I got an email back from Nekeisha White at RIU MoBay (Chantelle is sick) she said you can def downgrade as long as you have 5 rooms booked at the resort.
    Good to know thanks for sharing!
    One Love

ClubHotel Riu Negril May 14 2010 wedding date. Anyone want to share a photographer? I am flying my photographer out regardless, if you want to split travel cost let me know!!!!

Password: 12345http://gs105.photobu....are_email_albuhttp://tickers.Ticke...m/ezt...b2f9...

#12 sherryl_joy

sherryl_joy
    • 45 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:33 PM

Thanks so much, that's great to hear!

#13 JanJan84

JanJan84
      • 83 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

Ok I have the Caprice package as well but my issue with downgrading is I don't have a head count I exspect 60 guest my wedding party consisi of 20 by itself I won't have a head count until I get to Jamaica do you think I would be able to change the package when I get there or do I have to change it before?

#14 Mello78

Mello78
        • 77 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding wedding packages. I booked and confirmed my wedding online today and since I chose the Royal package to accomodate my guests (which at the moment we are only 16 including my fiance and I but we might be more guests later on) My question is the price they gave me with my confirmation number is 1.275,00 USD and the price in the RIU book states it is 1115,00 US...which price is the right price - does anyone know

Thanks

#15 drucky14

drucky14
          • 39 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:47 AM

When we were confirmed earlier this week, we have the Royal Package and it was quoted at $1275. That is for a 2010 wedding, however, the price on a 2009 wedding is $1115. So I guess it depends on when you plan on getting married.

#16 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
            • 175 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JanJan84
              Ok I have the Caprice package as well but my issue with downgrading is I don't have a head count I exspect 60 guest my wedding party consisi of 20 by itself I won't have a head count until I get to Jamaica do you think I would be able to change the package when I get there or do I have to change it before?
              This is my concern as well, I don't need all the extra spa stuff and what not for us I would rather spend the money on the things that we want to upgrade instead of what it forces us to pay for because of how many guest we have.

#17 drucky14

drucky14
              • 39 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

Ok, I just took a look at the packages for 2009 and 2010. We chose the Royal Package for 2010, and I just noticed that there were no pictures included!! The 2009 package does have them included, but not for 2010. Does anyone think that since Photoshop does not have prices out for 2010 yet that there may be some pics included when the new prices come out??

#18 Pastryqueen_Tanya

Pastryqueen_Tanya
                • 417 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 09:35 PM

thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users