I leave tomorrow! (& thank you all!)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

• 1,277 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:41 PM

OMG where does the time fly, I'm so sorry but I didn't even realize that you were already back...CONGRATS!!!!! I can't wait to see your pics, from the ones you posted above you looked beautiful, can't wait 2 see Juan's...come on Juan get on it lol....I think he's going to want to kill all of us

#32 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 06 June 2007 - 12:50 PM

i knew you would have a great time. you look beautiful! i already got an email from one of your guests that it was "an epic wedding" and he had the best time.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#33 SusanK

• VIP Member
    • 2,685 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

Welcome back! I'm so glad to hear that everything went so fabulously for you. From the pics it looks like you had a beautiful day. You two look awesome! Can't wait for more!
      Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#34 jpkw

• VIP Member
      • 1,650 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:14 PM

thanks!!! We could not have asked for a better wedding! Everything was perfect - we loved Dreams and all of our events (welcome cocktails, rehearsal dinner, wedding & reception) were so fabulous!!! tammy - thank you for helping with all of our reservations & everything - it really was wonderful! going to work on a review now!

#35 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:23 PM

So glad it went well, and you looked beautiful!

#36 michelle08

• VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 02:30 PM

Very beautiful wedding!! It's good to hear that you had such a wonderful time and you look so happy! :)

#37 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 06 June 2007 - 03:50 PM

Yay Jen!! Congratulations!! I'm so glad everything was wonderful. Can't wait to read your review and see all your pics!! You were a gorgeous bride from what I can see of the 2 pics you posted. congrats again!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#38 -Kate-

• VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 12:25 AM

Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!! Congrats!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users