Flip Flops for Bridesmaids

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bermuda11909

• 17 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:52 PM

I am leaning towards getting flip flops for my bridesmaids and I want to get some opinions. Has anyone else ordered from The Dessy Group? They have two different styles of flop flops which are really cute and come in a ton of colors to match any bridesmaid dress. They are only $15 a pair. As a bonus the flip flops also come in a matching bag that the girls might be able to use as a purse!

Anyone ever ordered from here?

#2 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

they look cute...I ordered the satin ballet flats though and they were not good quality...the flip flops look like they would be fine though

#3 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

i didn't know about these, thanks for posting!

#4 KLaBate54

• 438 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:15 PM

I was actually looking at these today! They do look really cute, but I can't really tell too much about the quality. You could always just order one pair to check them out before ordering them for all of your bridesmaids. I'm also trying to find flip flops that have some type of beading or rhinestone-like decor to them, but haven't had much luck yet.

#5 bermuda11909

• 17 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

I only have two bridesmaids, so I think I am just going to go for it and order them both a pair. I'll report back after I receive them and give my review!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users