• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 09:46 AM

I want the wedding band to say
    "everywhere I will be with you" on FIs ring. Its a line from our song we always sing to each other.
    We are doing secret engravings though, so I have no clue what hes putting on my band.

#22 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by redwards
      Awwww! That's sweet! What a cute story and lovely quote!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by LALA
      You ladies seriously need to STOP MAKING ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Nini_Bride
      Wow Jaime... why do you always have the tearjerker stories?! It's so true - you KNOW when you have your rock.
      Haha, I know - isn't that a cute story??

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#23 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
      • VIP Member
      • 4,116 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

Quote:
        I want the wedding band to say
        "everywhere I will be with you" on FIs ring. Its a line from our song we always sing to each other.
        We are doing secret engravings though, so I have no clue what hes putting on my band.
        It's going to be cute/fun when you get your ring and it says the same thing! ;-)

#24 dragonfly

dragonfly
        • 1,820 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 05:22 PM

I haven't thought about it yet, I guess I should! We haven't even got are bands yet, or Everton's suit, I really better start getting my butt in gear, I have no time, and no help!!!!

Kelly~

#25 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
            I want to put "You're my rock"

The story behind this:
            One evening my Dad and I were sitting in the art gallery my family owns waiting for customers (we do that every Fri. from 6-9pm). It was a rainy night, and not a single person had been in. Out of the blue, this lovely couple comes in and we end up talking to them for hours. The guy is a little older and French and she is Spanish. They both speak a ton of languages and are extremely cultured and well traveled - very interesting people. Well, the man asks me if I am in love - and I reply "yes" (At this time I was dating my ex-boyfriend of 3 1/2 years). He says, "Is he your rock?" and I say "I think so" and he replied "You will know it's real when he is your rock, and you are his." So later that night I go over to my ex-bf's apartment and I ask him if I am his rock and he says "No". "NO?!?", I say, and again he says "No". I told him the story and he said that was silly. Well needless to say we ended up breaking up. Fast forward a few years to me and Martin. I ask him the same question and without hesitation he says "Yes. I am your rock and you are mine.". I was so excited to hear this ~ I had found my rock! I told him the story and he loved it. The rest, as they say, is history...
            I asked Reggie last night if I was his rock. He said 'baybee, you are my Gibraltar!"

Jaime, I love this story!!!!!!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#26 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
              I want to put "You're my rock"

The story behind this:
              One evening my Dad and I were sitting in the art gallery my family owns waiting for customers (we do that every Fri. from 6-9pm). It was a rainy night, and not a single person had been in. Out of the blue, this lovely couple comes in and we end up talking to them for hours. The guy is a little older and French and she is Spanish. They both speak a ton of languages and are extremely cultured and well traveled - very interesting people. Well, the man asks me if I am in love - and I reply "yes" (At this time I was dating my ex-boyfriend of 3 1/2 years). He says, "Is he your rock?" and I say "I think so" and he replied "You will know it's real when he is your rock, and you are his." So later that night I go over to my ex-bf's apartment and I ask him if I am his rock and he says "No". "NO?!?", I say, and again he says "No". I told him the story and he said that was silly. Well needless to say we ended up breaking up. Fast forward a few years to me and Martin. I ask him the same question and without hesitation he says "Yes. I am your rock and you are mine.". I was so excited to hear this ~ I had found my rock! I told him the story and he loved it. The rest, as they say, is history...
              Oh Jaime - I love that story!

#27 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
              • VIP Member
              • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by hln321
                I asked Reggie last night if I was his rock. He said 'baybee, you are my Gibraltar!"

Jaime, I love this story!!!!!!
                That's cute.

I love that story too, ladies. I keep coming in here and re-reading it

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#28 LisaG

LisaG
                • VIP Member
                • 7,839 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:49 PM

I'm going to go home tonight and ask James if I'm his rock....I hope he says yes!!

#29 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:54 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lryates76
                    I'm going to go home tonight and ask James if I'm his rock....I hope he says yes!!
                    lol, I can just see some poor girl on here going home and asking her FI this and him going "huh..?" and then her crying her eyes out while trying to explain this story to him

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#30 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,116 posts

Posted 01 June 2007 - 01:55 PM

LOL! That would be funny!

Well, not if she acutally felt bad...but in general it's a pretty funny scenario! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users