Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PaulaV

Wedding ring engravings

Recommended Posts

I want the wedding band to say

"everywhere I will be with you" on FIs ring. Its a line from our song we always sing to each other.

We are doing secret engravings though, so I have no clue what hes putting on my band.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwards View Post
Awwww! That's sweet! What a cute story and lovely quote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
You ladies seriously need to STOP MAKING ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini_Bride View Post
Wow Jaime... why do you always have the tearjerker stories?! It's so true - you KNOW when you have your rock.
Haha, I know - isn't that a cute story??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
I want the wedding band to say
"everywhere I will be with you" on FIs ring. Its a line from our song we always sing to each other.
We are doing secret engravings though, so I have no clue what hes putting on my band.
It's going to be cute/fun when you get your ring and it says the same thing! ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't thought about it yet, I guess I should! We haven't even got are bands yet, or Everton's suit, I really better start getting my butt in gear, I have no time, and no help!!!!

 

Kelly~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
I want to put "You're my rock"

The story behind this:
One evening my Dad and I were sitting in the art gallery my family owns waiting for customers (we do that every Fri. from 6-9pm). It was a rainy night, and not a single person had been in. Out of the blue, this lovely couple comes in and we end up talking to them for hours. The guy is a little older and French and she is Spanish. They both speak a ton of languages and are extremely cultured and well traveled - very interesting people. Well, the man asks me if I am in love - and I reply "yes" (At this time I was dating my ex-boyfriend of 3 1/2 years). He says, "Is he your rock?" and I say "I think so" and he replied "You will know it's real when he is your rock, and you are his." So later that night I go over to my ex-bf's apartment and I ask him if I am his rock and he says "No". "NO?!?", I say, and again he says "No". I told him the story and he said that was silly. Well needless to say we ended up breaking up. Fast forward a few years to me and Martin. I ask him the same question and without hesitation he says "Yes. I am your rock and you are mine.". I was so excited to hear this ~ I had found my rock! I told him the story and he loved it. The rest, as they say, is history... wink.gif
I asked Reggie last night if I was his rock. He said 'baybee, you are my Gibraltar!" rolleyes.gif

Jaime, I love this story!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
I want to put "You're my rock"

The story behind this:
One evening my Dad and I were sitting in the art gallery my family owns waiting for customers (we do that every Fri. from 6-9pm). It was a rainy night, and not a single person had been in. Out of the blue, this lovely couple comes in and we end up talking to them for hours. The guy is a little older and French and she is Spanish. They both speak a ton of languages and are extremely cultured and well traveled - very interesting people. Well, the man asks me if I am in love - and I reply "yes" (At this time I was dating my ex-boyfriend of 3 1/2 years). He says, "Is he your rock?" and I say "I think so" and he replied "You will know it's real when he is your rock, and you are his." So later that night I go over to my ex-bf's apartment and I ask him if I am his rock and he says "No". "NO?!?", I say, and again he says "No". I told him the story and he said that was silly. Well needless to say we ended up breaking up. Fast forward a few years to me and Martin. I ask him the same question and without hesitation he says "Yes. I am your rock and you are mine.". I was so excited to hear this ~ I had found my rock! I told him the story and he loved it. The rest, as they say, is history... wink.gif
Oh Jaime - I love that story! smile159.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by hln321 View Post
I asked Reggie last night if I was his rock. He said 'baybee, you are my Gibraltar!" rolleyes.gif

Jaime, I love this story!!!!!!
smile120.gif That's cute.

I love that story too, ladies. I keep coming in here and re-reading it wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
I'm going to go home tonight and ask James if I'm his rock....I hope he says yes!!
lol, I can just see some poor girl on here going home and asking her FI this and him going "huh..?" and then her crying her eyes out while trying to explain this story to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×