Photo

Fuschia bra and garter - what color stockings?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 McToasty

McToasty
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:42 AM

Hey girls,

I have my BD shoot with a fellow BDW bride in less than a week. I went to H&M and picked up this adorable set, but i have no idea what color stockings to wear with it cuz there's no white OR black anywhere on it. could i just wear black ones and use a black boa as a prop, or... i dunno.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

ARGH. i don't know how to paste the picture here without adding it as an attachment.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:44 AM

Check out the link in my siggy for lots of helpful links, but mostly for the how-to's on posting photos.

Without seeing it, I think black would be fine, or none at all!

#3 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:50 AM

I think black goes great with fuschia! Without seeing photos I'd go with black

#4 McToasty

McToasty
        • 170 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:57 AM

thx for the instructions carly! i just put it in my siggy now for efficiency and learn how to use photobucket slowly.

thx so much for your advice. now that the pic is up, is black still ok? lol i'm so not fashion-savvy.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:58 AM

I think black would be ok, but what about just leaving your skin? That's probably what I would do, but can you try it on with black and see what you think then?

#6 McToasty

McToasty
            • 170 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:12 PM

i would totally just leave my skin. that might be the best option.. but.. what do i do with the garter things? :S i saw this photo where the girl didn't wear stockings but from the angle you can't see what she did with the garter straps... i guess i could just.. kinda let them ... i dunno.. ><

haha sorry i'm so clueless!

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:17 PM

No, you are right, I hadn't thought of those thingys.

I think black would be fine, or white for "bride", but I just googled thigh high stockings and found a site with lots of fun different kinds. There was a pink and white striped pair that was cute. But it might give you some ideas - Thigh high stockings - Sexy stockings, Sexy thigh high stockings

#8 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:21 PM

Oh and I meant to say that they had some ultra-sheer ones with lace at the top, those could also work really well. Good luck!

#9 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:22 PM

i think black would work good. there are some cute ones on the site carly posted, even pink ones that would look good.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users