Photo

Islandbride2b, Jamaica here we come!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Islandbride2b

Islandbride2b
  • 198 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:37 AM

Hi everyone. I have read diff post on this forum many times but didnt ever register. Im so glad I have now. Its going to be exciting to get to know people who are having the same "issues" as I am. Congrats to all the brides to be, and past brides out there. My H2B and I are getting married in Jamaica in 2010, in the first week of May. We arnt sure of a date yet for that week, nor are we sure of what location. We really enjoyed the GP in Mexico so we are going to head out to Jamaica GP in June to check it out, I hope its as great as the one in Mexico we so much love to visit a million times over. We also would like to check out Riu Palace Tropical bay if anyone has any info on them as far as photogs and wedding sites that would be great help. We are also very intrested in doing a "trash the dress" session. Its not so much about trashing my dress, my hubby to be and I would love just to have intimate photos that portray our love for one another candidly or photojournalistic like. I love photos when you can just "feel" the emotion and warmth. Anywho Congrats again and im so glad i signed up, cant wait to read and get responses!

#2 michaelwachniak

michaelwachniak
    • 271 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:14 AM

Welcome to the forum! You are going to LOVE Jamaica!!! I STRONGLY recommend a Trash the Dress session, they are SO much fun! (I know what you mean, its not really a TRASH the dress, but rather a "worry less if dress gets a bit dirty" session haha)

You have definitely come to the right place for research! Happy planning to you!

#3 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
      • Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Islandbride2b
        We are also very intrested in doing a "trash the dress" session. Its not so much about trashing my dress, my hubby to be and I would love just to have intimate photos that portray our love for one another candidly or photojournalistic like. I love photos when you can just "feel" the emotion and warmth.
        That's why in europe they call these sessions a Love Story :)
        Welcome to the forum!

#4 jk1101

jk1101
        • 2,582 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:27 AM

Congratulations and Welcome to the Forum!

#5 fudgie

fudgie
          • 353 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:30 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum! I am sure you will find some advice and info here to help you decide on your location. There are also some real great photographers on the site to that could be helpful to you. Enjoy your planning :)
            Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#6 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
            • 5,705 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:16 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#7 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
              • 2,115 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:19 AM

Congratulations on your engagement and welcome! I'm sure you'll find a lot of information on this site. Do a seach for Trash the Dress and you'll see all the post. There is a lot of info on this topic.

Good Luck.

#8 ~*DiAnE*~

~*DiAnE*~
                • 1,418 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:20 AM

Congrats and Welcome!!! :)

#9 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Best wishes,
                    Tod

#10 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                    • 3,347 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:51 PM

to the forum! Good Luck with your planning!
                      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users