I am working on a guestbook (like Stephanie's) for my rehearsal dinner (which is for about 50 people) and I want to put a different quote about love on each page...so I need all of you to give me your favorite quote about love!!!

thanks you help is much appreciated.

smile159.gif

To love someone is to witness a miracle no one else can see.

Love is when someone knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

If you live to be 100, I hope to live 100 minus 1 day so that I never have to live without you.

I love this idea- I'm thinking of doing this for my table numbers but either have a line from a long poem on each table or several short quotes.

I found this website which have a ton Love Poems And Quotes - Romantic Love Poetry & More

Here are a couple that I found:

There is only one happiness in life,

to love and be loved.

- George Sand –

You know you are in love

when you see the world in her eyes,

and her eyes everywhere in the world.

- David Levesque –

To the world you may be one person,

but to one person you may be the world.

- Bill Wilson -

Glenda, thanks, do you know who those are by? being a teacher I am a big copy wright person...I am sure you are too being a lawyer...

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.†Judy Garland

~Christine I actually didn't quote the person b/c I can't remember who said them. LOL. The one about living to 100 was said by Winnie the Pooh. And the one about witnessing a miracle is from a Martha Stewart wedding ad. I think its by someone called Francois Marquard or something like that. I tried to find it but I can't seem to locate the author. And I have no clue who said the other one. I just remember I was looking for quotes one time and that one stood out to me. Sorry I'm not much help.

that helps, no biggie, just wanted to give credit where credit is due...I can just put Glenda on the other one?

I really need to book mark this thread. Thanks Christine for starting it :) Glenda, do you know any quotes in Spanish??

I will post all the ones I use once I am done, that should help too...and of course I will post pics of the finished product, Will picked out all the paper at the store today it was so cute, he told me I have to do the actual work but he helped with the picking of the colors and theme...I am glad he is getting into this whole thing