• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Amarillis

Amarillis
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

beautiful! just beautiful!!!!!

congratulations !

I wish you a happy life and many more memories ahead!

#32 Shay2679

Shay2679
    • 493 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
      This could have totally gone south too!
      No pun intended hey Rach!!!

Thank you. It was difficult...but..we made the best of it, and it was a fabulous, memorable two weeks!

xo

#33 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
      • 512 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:07 PM

Aw Shay congrats!!! You looked GORGEOUS!! Everything looked amazing, I'm so happy things worked out for you despite all the craziness!!! -xo-

#34 Shay2679

Shay2679
        • 493 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda
          Aw Shay congrats!!! You looked GORGEOUS!! Everything looked amazing, I'm so happy things worked out for you despite all the craziness!!! -xo-
          Congrats to you too...MRS!!!!

#35 godaloveme

godaloveme
          • 282 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 02:38 PM

Congrats !!! I'm glad every thing turned out great in the end !!!
            you looked beautiful!!!

#36 MarieSam

MarieSam
            • VIP Member
            • 2,336 posts
              • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:11 AM

Ok I'm IN LOVE with your dress!!!! So glad you had an amazing time, you certainly looked beautiful throughout

#37 marny61

marny61
              • 165 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:46 AM

Your dress is beautiful and I loved the back of the BM dress as well. Congratulations and I am glad you made the best of it.

#38 Shay2679

Shay2679
                • 493 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by marny61
                  Your dress is beautiful and I loved the back of the BM dress as well. Congratulations and I am glad you made the best of it.
                  I love that you loved the back of her dress! Funny story actually...

At the beginning of April, when she finally decided she wasn't going to lose any weight, as was the plan, she tried the dress on for the first time! She's lucky we live in seperate ends of Canada, otherwise, I would have been over to her place the moment it arrived getting her into it! She kept putting it off, and finally, when she tried it on, it didn't fit. WE were expecting that...but...anyways, she took it to a seamstress, and they removed the full back zipper originally in the dress, replaced it with a half zipper and corsetted back, and I think the finished product was even more beautiful!!!!

The long and short of it is...don't wait! BUT..if you do, there are some really talented people out there who can make just about anything work!

#39 syl1115

syl1115
                  • 789 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:30 PM

I can't believe I missed everything that happened. I will have to go through the posts to read about it. Anyway, you were beautiful! I am so glad everything worked out for you in the end. Congrats to both of you.
                    Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#40 Shay2679

Shay2679
                    • 493 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:07 PM

I'm just checking in today, and...thought it has been quite a while since I posted, I wanted to extend another HUGE thank you to all that have helped us this past year. After the craziness and excitement of the wedding passed, I really started to feel ... sad...about things. I guess I wasn't able to hold it together THAT well!

Anyways...it has just meant a lot that you all were there to support me, and really ... approaching our one year anniversary ... is the most exciting time!

Hopefully my next report will be that we're expecting a baby! xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users