Photo

Mexico Cancelled? We still had fun!

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 H&F

H&F
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

Your pictures our great! I love that close up shot of the dragonfly-- what a great catch!

#22 beach2009

beach2009
    • 299 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

Congrats! you look so happy in your pics.

#23 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:45 PM

Shannon- Girl you are an inspiration! I know I could never pull it together as you did. I'm sorry you didn't get your wedding at the Royal but as you said before, you still got the guy! I know this was hard for you but it makes me smile to see how happy you are in your pictures. You look so beautiful Shannon! I hope you stay in touch now that you are a happily married MRS!
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#24 lgarner83

lgarner83
        • 530 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:52 PM

You truly made the best of a rough situation!! I'm so happy for you, and you looked so beautiful!

#25 Kits55

Kits55
          • 607 posts
          • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
          • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

your ring is gorgeous! I am happy to hear that you all still had a good time even though you got re-routed to the Dominican Republic. I'm glad it didn't happen to me because I probably wouldn't have been as cool about it. :)

#26 Shay2679

Shay2679
          • 493 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
            Shannon- Girl you are an inspiration! I know I could never pull it together as you did. I'm sorry you didn't get your wedding at the Royal but as you said before, you still got the guy! I know this was hard for you but it makes me smile to see how happy you are in your pictures. You look so beautiful Shannon! I hope you stay in touch now that you are a happily married MRS!
            Aww...Steph!

Thank you. You helped me so much...to vent and chat at, when I wasn't feeling all that inspiring!

Everything did come together in the end...and...we had a beautiful, perfect wedding day.

I'll stay in touch, and as always, if you ever need advice, or have questions...email or PM me!

#27 Geralyn

Geralyn
            • 2,677 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

I love your dress....you look so happy! Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!!

#28 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:05 PM

Wow- you looked like a classic bride! Totally gorgeous. I absolutely love your dress- so much that I would consider ripping it off you to renew my vows!

I'm soo happy that everything turned out perfect. This could have totally gone south too, but instead you decided to not let anything ruin it and made it such a happy, fesitive occasion. I'm really proud of you!

Congrats!
                Happily married since 2008

#29 MrsSmigs

MrsSmigs
                • 34 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:48 PM

Congrats! It's nice that everything worked out! :) You looked lovely!

#30 iwantadreamswedding

iwantadreamswedding
                  • 327 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:21 PM

you looked gorgeous, congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users