Sign in to follow this  
Shay2679

Mexico Cancelled? We still had fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
This could have totally gone south too!
No pun intended hey Rach!!!huh.gif

Thank you. It was difficult...but..we made the best of it, and it was a fabulous, memorable two weeks!

xo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulMsMiranda View Post
Aw Shay congrats!!! You looked GORGEOUS!! Everything looked amazing, I'm so happy things worked out for you despite all the craziness!!! -xo-
Congrats to you too...MRS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny61 View Post
Your dress is beautiful and I loved the back of the BM dress as well. Congratulations and I am glad you made the best of it.
I love that you loved the back of her dress! Funny story actually...

At the beginning of April, when she finally decided she wasn't going to lose any weight, as was the plan, she tried the dress on for the first time! She's lucky we live in seperate ends of Canada, otherwise, I would have been over to her place the moment it arrived getting her into it! She kept putting it off, and finally, when she tried it on, it didn't fit. WE were expecting that...but...anyways, she took it to a seamstress, and they removed the full back zipper originally in the dress, replaced it with a half zipper and corsetted back, and I think the finished product was even more beautiful!!!!

cheesy.gif The long and short of it is...don't wait! BUT..if you do, there are some really talented people out there who can make just about anything work!

I can't believe I missed everything that happened. I will have to go through the posts to read about it. Anyway, you were beautiful! I am so glad everything worked out for you in the end. Congrats to both of you.

I'm just checking in today, and...thought it has been quite a while since I posted, I wanted to extend another HUGE thank you to all that have helped us this past year. After the craziness and excitement of the wedding passed, I really started to feel ... sad...about things. I guess I wasn't able to hold it together THAT well!

Anyways...it has just meant a lot that you all were there to support me, and really ... approaching our one year anniversary ... is the most exciting time!

Hopefully my next report will be that we're expecting a baby! cheesy.gif xoxo