Sign in to follow this  
northernflasher

Wedding Dress Confusion.

This thread made me smile....I can't tell you how many girls on here had their original ideas completely put in check when they first started shopping....me included. What I ended up with was nothing like I orginally wanted, but I couldn't be happier!!!!!!! Best of Luck to you!!!!!!!!!!

My dress is exactly what I thought I didn't want, just like many of the other brides on here. The dress I ended up with is made of satin chiffon. I never knew it existed, and it's really beautiful. It has this structured and flowy feeling all at the same time, and it's soooo light. So, that might be worth looking into for you. Here's what it looks like...

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you! I love it! The dress is Essense of Australia style #D875. The top has an internal corset with lots of boning so it really holds everything all in. Let me know if you need any more info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloe55 View Post
My dress is exactly what I thought I didn't want, just like many of the other brides on here. The dress I ended up with is made of satin chiffon. I never knew it existed, and it's really beautiful. It has this structured and flowy feeling all at the same time, and it's soooo light. So, that might be worth looking into for you. Here's what it looks like...

Ooooo, STUNNING!
(Sigh) I soooo love wedding gowns. I think I have an unhealthy fixation. I gotta stay off this board. lol

Quote:

Stunning! I guess I should note to keep my mind open! I haven't tried a single dress on, but in my head, know exactly what I want...but seeing this post made me become aware that I really need to keep an open mind. Thanks, ladies!

Quote:
Thank you! I love it! The dress is Essense of Australia style #D875. The top has an internal corset with lots of boning so it really holds everything all in. Let me know if you need any more info!
Thanks, gonna see if I can find one at my local boutiques.

You had the same experience that lots of girls have.Once my friend bought a dress from elegantpark,she solved the problem.Because she was so happy with the dress she got.