• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#71 Michelle_wht

Michelle_wht
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by erinsny24
    Here is some additional information that Melani sent me in regards to dinner options, packages and pictures. Hope this helps!

Attachment 3715

Attachment 3716
    Hi Erinsny, Can you please email me the 2010 packages for Dreams? have not heard back from the wedding planner and for some reason I am not able to open the attachments. :-)

My email is michelle_wht@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

#72 Princess402

Princess402
    • 737 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Michelle_wht
      Hi Princess, Can you please email me the wedding package with extra's for Dreams? The wedding planner did not get back me and I cant open the attachment in your post. My email is michelle_wht@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!
      Michelle, I just emailed you the stuff I have. Don't worry, you'll have enough points soon enough to open all the attachments on here!

Good luck with your wedding planning!

#73 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
      • 350 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:42 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Michelle_wht
        Hi Erinsny, Can you please email me the 2010 packages for Dreams? have not heard back from the wedding planner and for some reason I am not able to open the attachments. :-)

My email is michelle_wht@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!!!

Hey Michelle,

I emailed you some stuff that I have recieved from the resort as well! I plan on getting married there in August 2010.

#74 hackston

hackston
        • 9 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:13 PM

Hi there!

We're almost booked for April 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach :-)

Any past Deams Palm Beach brides on here that have photos or information to share?

We'd like to have a dance as well. Does anyone have information on this?

Thanks!

#75 Chelymo

Chelymo
          • 327 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:55 AM

Just booked my May 2010 wedding - yayyyyy!!!! I'm having a beach wedding does anyone have any images of the beach set up. I've seen plenty of pics of the gazebo but nothing on the beach.
            http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
            Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#76 erinsny24

erinsny24
            • 109 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 08:19 AM

Welcome Chelymo and hackston! I am getting married on the beach too (hopefully). I don't think I have seen any beach set up pics either. Happy Planning!

#77 roxannechante

roxannechante
              • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:51 AM

Hi everyone! My fiance and I are booked for April 27, 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach. Dealing with Melani the WC over e-mails and phone calls have been amazing, she's really great. We are having a civil wedding, which are only performed in the mornings, but I'm sure we will make a great day out of it. We are expecting about 30 guests and can't wait for next year! If anyone has any pictures to share that would be really great. Thanks. =) roxannechante@hotmail.com

#78 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                • 350 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by roxannechante
                  Hi everyone! My fiance and I are booked for April 27, 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach. Dealing with Melani the WC over e-mails and phone calls have been amazing, she's really great. We are having a civil wedding, which are only performed in the mornings, but I'm sure we will make a great day out of it. We are expecting about 30 guests and can't wait for next year! If anyone has any pictures to share that would be really great. Thanks. =) roxannechante@hotmail.com
                  roxanne: I sent you some pictures that one of the brides-to-be on this forum sent me. Hope it helps! Happy planning.

#79 hackston

hackston
                  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 04:19 PM

Hi PynkLemonade,
                    Do you mind forwarding those photos to me as well? My e-mail is kdoublej@hotmail.com.

Thanks! :-)

#80 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                    • 350 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hackston
                      Hi PynkLemonade,
                      Do you mind forwarding those photos to me as well? My e-mail is kdoublej@hotmail.com.

Thanks! :-)
                      Hey Hackston,

I just sent you two emails with pictures I received, let me know if I can help in any other way :)

PynkLemonade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users