Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#781 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

Hi Vanessa,

I've read and seen a lot of pictures of Jellyfish and indeed it does look magical. Go with what makes you happy :-)

I thought I had an answer to my initial question until I read that alcohol is only included if you do Dreams of Love or Ultimate package. Now we're waiting for the coordinator to answer whether we will have to pay for alcohol since we're doing the Paradise package.

Originally Posted by vlendof 

Hey Fabiola -

I decided to switch venues and get married at the Jellyfish. After reading 100+ pages about the place....it seems too amazing to pass up! 

Happy Planning!

Vanessa

#782 RHASTI2

RHASTI2
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

We have the same wedding date!!! We are the 12th at sunset on the beach!!

#783 lmadore

lmadore
      • 128 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:12 AM

I dont know if there is any past brides reading this, but I was wondering for the outside reception did anyone just use an Ipod docking station/stereo and was it good enough?

#784 lmadore

lmadore
        • 128 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

see my review in the review section.  We had an amazing wedding and amazing vacation.  I wouldnt have had it anywhere else.  Weather was excellent, my god is it hot down there, even into the night.  We switched last minute and got a DJ, Im very happy we did.  It was worth it.  

#785 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
          • 82 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by lmadore 

see my review in the review section.  We had an amazing wedding and amazing vacation.  I wouldnt have had it anywhere else.  Weather was excellent, my god is it hot down there, even into the night.  We switched last minute and got a DJ, Im very happy we did.  It was worth it.  

Thanks for the review!!!! This whole time I've been writing in the Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides thread which isn't very happening lol..I'm glad I found this thread!  41 days to go..eek!!

#786 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
            • 82 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Shimabride 

Yay that's awesome!  We're bringing a photographer from home with us (a good friend of my sister's - lucked out on that one).  Not sure about guests yet, I'm thinking probably 30 ish.  Still throwing some colour ideas around, but probably white, taupe and some corral accents - that's my favourite at the moment.  How about your details?

Shimabride does your sister in law work at Doolins Pub in Vancouver? My sister works there and she was talking to her about the resort...it's a long shot but thought it might be you!

#787 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
              • 82 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 

http://vimeo.com/26107036

THIS IS MY VIDEO FROM JOCHY FERSOBE =)

I loved your video Elizabeth! I see he's from Santo Domingo...do you mind sharing what the cost was?

#788 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
                • Vendor
                • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Hi Dreams brides! 

We just left another awesome Dreams wedding - it still remains to be our absolute favourite resort in the Punta Cana area. My husband Rob & I were just reminiscing about our wedding in April 2012 and I thought I would repost this blog post, it was truly such a labour of love! Hope it helps you in your wedding planning, 

Love & light,
                  Katya. 

http://www.katyanova...-dreams-review/

#789 JillTran

JillTran
                  • Vendor
                  • 116 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by KatyaNova 

Hi Dreams brides! 

We just left another awesome Dreams wedding - it still remains to be our absolute favourite resort in the Punta Cana area. My husband Rob & I were just reminiscing about our wedding in April 2012 and I thought I would repost this blog post, it was truly such a labour of love! Hope it helps you in your wedding planning, 

Love & light,
                    Katya. 

http://www.katyanova...-dreams-review/

Your wedding looked AMAZING. Who made your wedding dress? And love the "crazy" part near the end of your wedding there, looked like so much fun!

-Jill

#790 KatyaNova

KatyaNova
                    • Vendor
                    • 73 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by JillTran 

Your wedding looked AMAZING. Who made your wedding dress? And love the "crazy" part near the end of your wedding there, looked like so much fun!

-Jill

Thanks so much Jill! 

My wedding gown was Amy Michelson couture and came from a little boutique in Vegas... I had it altered so that the slit in the front was 5 inches higher :) 

The 'crazy show' at Jellyfish is the best! Since our own wedding, we've photographed about 20 other weddings at Jellyfish and it's always an amazing time. xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users