Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#771 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

I have also had a great response from Dreams Punta Cana as well. I asked for information from Palm Beach and havent received anything as of yet. I am still torn and looking up other options. 

#772 LRDubbs

LRDubbs
    • 40 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

I have also had a great response from Dreams Punta Cana as well. I asked for information from Palm Beach and havent received anything as of yet. I am still torn and looking up other options. 

#773 CindyB

CindyB
      • 24 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:55 AM

It makes it hard to decide when one place won't get back to youwithin a week or more.  I don't want to put a deposit down if I don't even know that my date is available. :( 

#774 lmadore

lmadore
        • 128 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

Ive never had a problem getting a response from the wedding planner at Dreams PB, But I do know that I have already had three different coordinators, I was just switched about a month ago to one lady, and now another lady is in charge.  I dont worry too much because they still have my emails and everything and to be honest Im keeping it pretty simple with the planning so i dont have a lot of requests or needs.

#775 CindyB

CindyB
          • 24 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 09:42 AM

Ya, I want to keep it very simple as well.  I just haven't had ANY response from them.  Not even to let me know that my dates are available and what I need to do to reserve.  I hope I hear soon. 

#776 lmadore

lmadore
            • 128 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

I got two different email addys   weddings.drepb@dreamsresorts.com   and   weddings2.drepb@dreamsresorts.com

The second one is the one to my 'current' wedding planner 

#777 lmadore

lmadore
              • 128 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

I choose Dreams Palm beach because I liked the pricing for the wedding, and the travel costs, its a more expensive place but not the most expensive. I also choose it based on my sister who is going to have a little baby along with her two other kids so I wanted to choose a place that was closer to the airport, no hour long drive ( which Dreams PC would be) BUT the one thing that I really wish Dreams PB had that Dreams PC does is the ability to have the reception on a terrace , seems like a small thing but some of there set ups looked soo beautiful, but I was trying to be considerate of my sister.  Which by the way has bitten me in the butt so many times I cant count, she never did seem satisfied with how much I considered her and her situation when trying to pick a place.  So all in all if I didnt care if I had a place super close to the Airport I would have probably gone with Dreams Punta Cana.    But I mean who can ever be sure which place is better.  

#778 CindyB

CindyB
                • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

I have tried weddings.drepb@dreamsresorts.com and weddings1.drepb@dreamsresorts.com, I guess I will try #2!  lol 

#779 CindyB

CindyB
                  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

I like the idea of DPB because (1) it is closer to the airport, and (2) it is a smaller resort.  I also had a TA tell me that the water is a little calmer on the beach at  DPB.

#780 CindyB

CindyB
                    • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

I got an e-mail back from weddings2.drepb@dreamsresorts.com!!  Unfortunately, it was an out of office auto-reply.  :( 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users