elizabethrodriguez314
  • 232 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:18 AM

photo1.JPG

#722 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
    • 232 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:20 AM

thanks i also got married on july 4 =) they do a fire work show around 10 pm so if you are considering the outside its great. I loved getting married on july 4th i'll post some cool props that they had outside that we took pics with =)

Originally Posted by laurenann View Post

Wow your wedding video is great is beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes

#723 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
      • 232 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:24 AM

8x10 8602.jpg8x10 8584.jpg8x10 8589.jpg

#724 Chelymo

Chelymo
        • 327 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:57 AM

Elizabeth:

Congrats on a beautiful wedding - the video was awesome and you looked amazing!

Chelymo

http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
          Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#725 laurenann

laurenann
          • 26 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:33 PM

Absolutely amazing and beautiful...I can't wait. I showed my fiancee your wedding video and he loved the church you got married at. How did you find it and how did you contact them?

#726 Camy47

Camy47
            • 104 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:22 AM

I just got back Saturday from my wedding at DPB and it was amazing! I will be posting a full review of the services we used....but in the meantime I posted some pics on the DPB Brides facebook page: http://www.facebook....26756678&type=1

#727 Bryjenbry

Bryjenbry
              • 229 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

That was your wedding!  I was there too, and I saw the set-up.  SO PRETTY!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by Camy47 

I just got back Saturday from my wedding at DPB and it was amazing! I will be posting a full review of the services we used....but in the meantime I posted some pics on the DPB Brides facebook page: http://www.facebook....26756678&type=1

#728 Camy47

Camy47
                • 104 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

Thanks so much! Congrats to you too! I just checked out some of your pics from Jellyfish....just gorgeous! What day did you get married? We boarded La Barcaza from their beach on the Monday and the restaurant looked SO nice!

Originally Posted by Bryjenbry 

That was your wedding!  I was there too, and I saw the set-up.  SO PRETTY!  Congrats!

#729 ahealey

ahealey
                  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 05:22 AM

Hi DPB Brides....I have 2 questions. I am getting married on April 20th. 2012!! only 5 months!!

Has anyone had the piano/sax/singer/violinist for their ceremony? I am wondering if they are good or whether i should just use an Ipod? I am not too worried about the extra cost - I would prefer live music!! Any help??

Also....we are wondering if anyone knows how much extra per hour it will be to have the reception room past 10:30. We are in one of the smaller ballrooms (66 people) and want to stay there untill probably midnight. The WC keeps telling me that we can confim when we get to the resort but I just want an idea of the cost to add into our budget!

#730 jenleah

jenleah
                    • 77 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:20 AM

We just got back from our wedding at Dreams Palm Beach yesterday. It was so wonderful and beyond anything I ever imagined. Leticia did a great job, the photos from the resort were wonderful and the staff is so great! We had a beach ceremony and poolside cocktail hour and reception. We hired DJ Mannia and they were awesome as well! Leticia even got the performers from the Carnival show come to the reception. It was absolutely amazing!!!

This is a photo from our photographer we brought to the resort with us.

1stweddingpic.jpg

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
                      32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users