Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#551 JPenny

JPenny
  • 102 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:00 PM

Just got confirmation of my wedding date at Dreams PB, March 30, 2012. Can't wait!

#552 jenleah

jenleah
    • 77 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 07:40 PM

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by JPenny 

Just got confirmation of my wedding date at Dreams PB, March 30, 2012. Can't wait!

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
      32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#553 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
      • 460 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 05:22 PM

Hi ladies, I have been lurking around this thread for some time now and was hoping to get some advice. I'm deciding between Paradisus Punta Cana and Dreams Palm beach... Can you share with me why ultimately chose Dreams over other resorts in the DR?

Thanks in advance!

jb

#554 engagedjuly30th

engagedjuly30th
        • 24 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

There seem to be great reviews on Trip Advisor and I loved how close the resort is to the airport and that wristbands aren't needed.

#555 engagedjuly30th

engagedjuly30th
          • 24 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:49 AM

Is anyone not doing a DJ or ipod for their wedding.  Our package has a 45 minute Caribbean trio, and we're a small group, 15 guests.  Just wondering.

#556 engagedjuly30th

engagedjuly30th
            • 24 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

Is anyone not doing a DJ or ipod for their wedding.  Our package has a 45 minute Caribbean trio, and we're a small group, 15 guests.  Just wondering.

#557 jenleah

jenleah
              • 77 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

jb,

I also was stuck between the Paradisus and Dreams resorts and ultimately chose Dreams Palm Beach. Paradisus was a little more expensive and didn't seem to have as many options as Dreams. Dreams Palm Beach is also about 20 minutes from the airport vs. 1 hour or so for Paradisus. I'm very happy with our choice.

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

Hi ladies, I have been lurking around this thread for some time now and was hoping to get some advice. I'm deciding between Paradisus Punta Cana and Dreams Palm beach... Can you share with me why ultimately chose Dreams over other resorts in the DR?

Thanks in advance!

jb

32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#558 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                • 460 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

Did you mean expensive for the guests? Or their wedding packages are more expensive?

Originally Posted by jenleah 

jb,

I also was stuck between the Paradisus and Dreams resorts and ultimately chose Dreams Palm Beach. Paradisus was a little more expensive and didn't seem to have as many options as Dreams. Dreams Palm Beach is also about 20 minutes from the airport vs. 1 hour or so for Paradisus. I'm very happy with our choice.

#559 jenleah

jenleah
                  • 77 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:35 AM

I meant both. It was a lot more expensive for the guests and us from what their wedding coordinator and our travel agent, and our own research, was able to tell us.

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

Did you mean expensive for the guests? Or their wedding packages are more expensive?

#560 pnavaretta

pnavaretta
                    • 15 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

I was trying to decide between Paradisus and DPB originally before deciding on DPB. Friends of ours went to a wedding at the Paradisus last summer and they said it was beautiful but the food was herendous. Since most of my guests including myself will be staying an entire week, I could not choose the Paradisus if they had bad food. We also got engaged at our friends wedding last summer at the Dreams in Cancun. We were very happy with everything so we chose Dreams in DR. I did prefer the Wedding beach set up at the Paradisus but I'm confident my wedding will be everything I wanted at DPB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users