Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#531 LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

Thanks jenleah! $100 it is! :-) I just didn't want to lose the date so I got nervous. Congrats on booking your date! 

#532 jenleah

jenleah
    • 77 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:08 PM

Thanks! I was worried when I read that too...and it was after I had already sent my $100 deposit. But, Melani assured me that my original deposit was enough. Thank goodness! Congrats to you too!! When is your big day?

Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove 

Thanks jenleah! $100 it is! :-) I just didn't want to lose the date so I got nervous. Congrats on booking your date! 

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
      32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#533 LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove
      • 13 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

We're trying for June 14th 2011!  We tried Dreams Punta Cana and they had no dates in June available so we tried Palm Beach and they had the one date! So fingers crossed we get it! Nothing like planning at the last minute! hahaha

Originally Posted by jenleah 

Thanks! I was worried when I read that too...and it was after I had already sent my $100 deposit. But, Melani assured me that my original deposit was enough. Thank goodness! Congrats to you too!! When is your big day?

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LiveLaughLove 

#534 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
        • 232 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:01 PM

LADIES IF U HAVE FACE BOOK ALLIE DID A WONDERFUL REVIEW ON THE DREAMS PALM BEACH BRIDES PAGE=)

#535 jenleah

jenleah
          • 77 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

Congrats LiveLaughLove! I'm excited for you! I hope you get your date! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :-)

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
            32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#536 JPenny

JPenny
            • 102 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

Hey ladies,

I apologize if this has already been answered on this board but I don't want to search through 53 pages. I was wondering what time receptions usually start. Like what time does dinner start?

#537 engagedjuly30th

engagedjuly30th
              • 24 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

From what I've heard from the WC 6:30 and she said poolside dinners can't start til 6:45.

#538 LiveLaughLove

LiveLaughLove
                • 13 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 02:54 PM

Yay! I heard back from Melani and she confirmed my date! June 14, 2011! So excited to go! My symbolic ceremony isn't until 6 so I'll probably do the cocktail hour from 7-8 and the reception from 8-11. I'm officially a DPB bride-to-be! :-D

#539 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
                  • 75 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

Jenleah...the poolside reception was alot more private than I had thought it would be. There was a flea market going on near by and still I hardly noticed any people. Even if there were onlookers, you dont notice them, because you are on this island and in the moment, nothing else matters except your wedding. It's like being in your own little world. 50-60 might be too many though, I would check with Melanie. We had 9 at the head table, then 4 tables which could fit 8 people at them, but there wouldnt have been any room for dancing with more tables.

Originally Posted by jenleah 

Alliecat023,

Was the pool reception fairly private or were there lots of onlookers? We're having 50-60 people at our wedding and we're stuck between having the pool reception and the beach reception. Thanks!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Alliecat023 

we had 40 people and it was perfect. I highly reccomend the pool reception! it was amazing! I will be posting a review within the next few days.

#540 Alliecat023

Alliecat023
                    • 75 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 08:24 AM

Here is my review ladies... I will also post it in the review section! PM me if you have any questions =) and check out my pics!

Wedding photos: http://baillyphoto.com/blog/?p=3201

TTD Photos: http://baillyphoto.com/blog/?p=3294

Attached Files

Back to Destination Weddings in Dominican Republic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users