• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#401 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
  • 232 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:50 PM

i will take pics=)

Originally Posted by CCin331 

I haven't seen any pictures or heard any reviews on a Pool Side reception. I really want the Beach reception and the pool Side would be my 2nd alternative. I have a feeling they do it by the Preferred Club Pool but either way with a DJ I just wonder about noise for people in nearby rooms.

#402 CCin331

CCin331
    • 106 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 09:10 PM

Thanx! So did you wind up going with DJ Mannia? I booked them, figured at least based on the reviews I know what I'm getting

Originally Posted by elizabethrodriguez314 

i will take pics=)

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

#403 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
      • 232 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

yes i also booked them through sharon. i cant wait till get there and actually see everything for myself=)

Originally Posted by CCin331 

Thanx! So did you wind up going with DJ Mannia? I booked them, figured at least based on the reviews I know what I'm getting

#404 roxies

roxies
        • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

hello all futur brides to be... and congrats!!!  what an excitting time :)

i am new to the site...

i am also a Nov 2011 bride at Dreams Palm Beach.. my date is confirmed :) :) Nov 30 2011 :) :)

still new to the whole process..

any ideas or tips or anything is GREATLY appreciated :)

#405 roxies

roxies
          • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:06 PM

i did the wedding website also.. it is sooo easy to reach everyone in one shot and update all information as you get it! and they all LOVED the website :)

#406 roxies

roxies
            • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:09 PM

hey ladies,

im wondering if you would mind sharing some of your OOT bags ideas? what are u including?

and are these bags for ALL the guests attending or only your wedding party?

#407 Aumuller

Aumuller
              • 365 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

Welcome to the forum Roxies!

There are tons of threads on here about peoples OOT bags I would recommend checking those out.

I am giving one bag per couple or one per single person. I have a long ways to go to my wedding so I don't have any OOT bag items yet but a rough idea of what im including is a welcome book, hangover kit, travel mugs, postcards and supplies like aloe/bandaids,etc.

Originally Posted by roxies 

hey ladies,

im wondering if you would mind sharing some of your OOT bags ideas? what are u including?

#408 vcwedding2011

vcwedding2011
                • 286 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:06 AM

WOOOO HOOO Roxie.

We will both be in Punta Cana around the same time.  My wedding is on Nov 26, 2011.

Who is your WC at DPB?

#409 roxies

roxies
                  • 4 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:37 AM

OMG.. that is sooo fun!!!!  its soo far away...  but i'm sooo excited!

My travel Agent is actually doing all the wedding stuff with the WC so im not too sure.

My travel agent is fabulous.. and spoiling me.. she makes everything so easy :)

#410 CCin331

CCin331
                    • 106 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

My Travel Agent actually gives out bags to her clients so I'm just going to use her beach bag for the OOT Bag. So far I plan to make my life easy and just keep it light... A Welcome/Thank you letter, Key Coils and Plastic ID Card Badge Holders (for the room Key), White Chocolate Starfish I plan on making myself (already purchased the mold), And once we arrive we are going to buy some souvenir Local Signature Drinks (mamajuana, Brugal, etc), maybe some Dominican Coffee, Dominican Candies, and I'm even entertaining the idea of personalized lip balms and playing cards for the unwanted "rainy day".

Originally Posted by roxies 

hey ladies,

Dreams Palm Beach 7.23.2011 Bride&Groom +40 Booked... http://www.mywedding...rineandmichael/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users