Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#191 melissamary679

melissamary679
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:14 PM

Hi,
    Yes, here is her info. She specializes in groups. She really took care of everything.

#192 melissamary679

melissamary679
    • 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

Congrats! I can't wait to hear about it! So exciting.

#193 mareW9

mareW9
      • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

Melissa - thanks so much! This is very helpful!

#194 jaq0115

jaq0115
        • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:40 PM

Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the ladies who are engaged and to the ladies who already got married. I just recently got engaged. And for the past 2 months we have been trying to figure out what we want to do for our destination wedding. We have already picked Punta Cana, DR. But picking out a venue is really hard. We went from Majestic Elegance to Dreams Punta Cana to Dreams Palm Beach. Im starting to pull out my hair!!! Im leaning towards Dreams Palm Beach. We plan on getting married July 2011 but no date is set yet. Can anyone help me with there experience with this hotel?

#195 Chelymo

Chelymo
          • 327 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jaq0115
            Hello Ladies! Congrats to all the ladies who are engaged and to the ladies who already got married. I just recently got engaged. And for the past 2 months we have been trying to figure out what we want to do for our destination wedding. We have already picked Punta Cana, DR. But picking out a venue is really hard. We went from Majestic Elegance to Dreams Punta Cana to Dreams Palm Beach. Im starting to pull out my hair!!! Im leaning towards Dreams Palm Beach. We plan on getting married July 2011 but no date is set yet. Can anyone help me with there experience with this hotel?
            I just got back from Dreams Palm Beach Sunday and have to tell you it was truly amazing! I have no complaints whatsever, even FI said the same thing. Both Melani and Yeisy the wedding coordinators are great, they will do anything you want and will get you anything you need. I highly recommend it! I will be posting a review with pics soon. Good luck planning.
            http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
            Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#196 kburger0329

kburger0329
            • 30 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:14 AM

hey ladies.
              there is actually a group on facebook called "dreams palm beach brides". search for it. many brides have posted pictures and its a much more effective and modern way of communicating compared to this difficult forum! :)

#197 SonyaR

SonyaR
              • 299 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Chelymo
                I just got back from Dreams Palm Beach Sunday and have to tell you it was truly amazing! I have no complaints whatsever, even FI said the same thing. Both Melani and Yeisy the wedding coordinators are great, they will do anything you want and will get you anything you need. I highly recommend it! I will be posting a review with pics soon. Good luck planning.
                Congratulations, I am so excited for you.
                I am so excited ti read your review and hear all about the resort and your wedding. I've been checking daily for your review.

What package did you choose?

#198 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                • 232 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

k

#199 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
                  • 232 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:53 PM

HELLO LADIES I AM GETTING MARRIED IN DPB ON JULY 4TH 2011. I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS USED THE DJ PLUS LIGHTING SERVICE THEY HAVE AVAILABLE. I AM REALLY NERVOUS BECUACE ONE THEY DONT TELL YOU HICH ROOM YOU CAN HAVE UNTIL THE DAY YOU ARRIVE TWO SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY DAY PASSES FOR PEOPLE WHO U HIRE FOR FLOWERS DJ AND PHOTOGRAPHER EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITES AND 3. DONT KNOW HOW THE MUSIC TO THE DJ THEY HAVE ARE.

NOT TO MANY REVIEWS ON THIS WEDDING OTHER THEN CHELYMO(WHICH BTW THANKS FOR THAT REVIEW AWESOME AND YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME)

ANY ADVICE FROM ANYONE

#200 MysTea

MysTea
                    • 559 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:11 PM

Hello All! ii think I may be the next DPB-er...Im getting married there in 3 months!!! OMG! exciting...I will try my best to take notes and lots of Pics and such!

Wish me luck!

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users