Photo

Dreams Palm Beach?

• Please log in to reply
789 replies to this topic

#171 SonyaR

SonyaR
  • 299 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 01:12 PM

Yahoo, I just sent off my deposit and reservation forms for Dreams Palm Beach for a March 15, 2011 wedding date. Just need to hold my breath now until the AI prices fall.

#172 erinsny24

erinsny24
    • 109 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SonyaR
      Yahoo, I just sent off my deposit and reservation forms for Dreams Palm Beach for a March 15, 2011 wedding date. Just need to hold my breath now until the AI prices fall.
      Congrats! You won't be disappointed!!!

#173 Chelymo

Chelymo
      • 327 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by erinsny24
        Hello Ladies! I just got back from 10 days at DPB! We had a wonderful time and an awesome wedding! The resort is beautiful and the wedding was all that we could have imagined! It was so easy to do everything once we got there! We had about 45 of us total and everyone loved it! Melani and her assistant ( I can't spell her name for the life of me) were great! Very sweet! The food was awesome and everyone was very impressed. We had our ceremony (symbolic) as well as dinner on the beach! We decided on the buffet option for dinner since we had so many people. The way they set it up was beautiful. As soon as I can gather pictures I will see what I can do about showing all of you! We are so happy that we chose this resort!
        Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics. I'm counting down to my day - 24 days to go.
        http://i45.photobuck....ng/img-180.jpg
        Aracelis & DarrinMay 1st, 2010Dreams Palm Beach, Punta Cana

#174 jerzshortstuff

jerzshortstuff
        • 303 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:51 PM

Do the weddings book up fast here? I see someone booked for next March... and we are looking at next April, but we can't make any decisions until the prices are released since that will be the deciding factor for us. If we wait a few months to book, will it be too late?

#175 erinsny24

erinsny24
          • 109 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chelymo
            Congratulations! Can't wait to see your pics. I'm counting down to my day - 24 days to go.
            I have no idea how to put pictures on here!

#176 rtownsend

rtownsend
            • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:42 PM

Taratoons, I'm seriously considering having our wedding at the Dreams PB and would love to see the pictures you have! so glad to hear they keep the weddings to two per a day! I'm not sure if we'll be able to do a site visit before the wedding tho so any info and pictures you have would be great i've heard great things about the WC Melani! I was really looking at dreams PC but rather have a more relaxed not so spring break hangout type of place. We will have some teens on the trip and men that love to golf are there lots of activities to do for those that are looking to get more out and about?

#177 rtownsend

rtownsend
              • 24 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:43 PM

Taratoons- email by the way rachelntownsend@gmail.com forgot to put that in there! Anyone else with pictures, pricing etc if you could email that info it would be a huge help!

#178 melissamary679

melissamary679
                • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

Hi bovkim,
                  I am getting married at DPB in January 2011 and wanted to see if there is any way you could send me photos of your wedding?
                  Thanks!
                  Melissa

#179 melissamary679

melissamary679
                  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:24 PM

Sorry, left my e-mail off.
                    If anyone has pics of Dreams Palm Beach Weddings can you send me: melissamary679@gmail.com.
                    I am getting married there January 15, 2011. My ceremony and reception will be on the beach and we are trying to plan a welcome party/rehearsal dinner the night before.
                    Thanks so much.

#180 CampbellSoup

CampbellSoup
                    • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:34 AM

It's official...we sent our deposit to DPB last week. June 18, 2011 is the date. How long did it take you ladies to get your official confirmation after sending your deposit?
                      Dreams Palm Beach ~ June 18, 2011 ~ Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users